CCTV images released of women who allegedly burgled old people’s home in Hackney
- Credit: Archant
Hackney police have released images of two women they want to trace regarding a burglary from a sheltered housing unit for old people.
The two women were seen pressing the intercom on CCTV to gain access to Ajex House in East Bank, Stoke Newington on Sunday January 26 at around 8pm.
They then spoke to several residents and tried to get into their homes, before entering one flat where they allegedly stole several items including cash and credit cards.
Both suspects are Mediterranean in appearance and between 18-28 years old.
The first was wearing a green jacket over a pink hooded top with the hood up.
You may also want to watch:
The second was wearing a green khaki print jacket, black shoes and white socks.
Anyone with information should contact Det Con Rob Whewell at Stoke Newington Police Station on 0207 275 3412, quoting reference 4602380/14, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 2 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 6 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 7 All Points East: Radio 6 stage take-over plus more main stage acts
- 8 Hackney this weekend: A Jerk festival, bingo with a twist and more
- 9 Pastor Morris tribute: 'We don’t know what would have happened to us if it wasn’t for him'
- 10 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney