CCTV images show care worker who allegedly assaulted disabled child
- Credit: Archant
Police in Hackney want to track down a woman suspected of assaulting a disabled child who was left in her care.
The suspect was supposed to be looking after the then four-year-old victim, who needs 24-hour round-the-clock care and is unable to communicate.
CCTV footage filmed at his home in Hackney between March 8 and 9 2012 shows her hitting the boy, who was left with two bruises.
The suspect used the identity of another woman, Bola Bolatiwa, aged 34, when she registered with the care agency she was working for at the time.
She is described as a black woman, approximately 5ft tall and of heavy build.
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Nareece Chrisite, from Hackney’s child abuse investigation team, on 020 8217 6556, quoting reference 4606274/12, or alternatively contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Shock and sadness' after news GP practice will close
- 2 Business owners concerned by twice-burgled Stamford Hill shop
- 3 South Hackney stabbing: Woman arrested and man left fighting for his life
- 4 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 5 EXCLUSIVE: Planet Organic responds to backlash about incoming Broadway Market store
- 6 Worries at lights shutting off around Hackney
- 7 Which Underground lines are affected today
- 8 Things to do in north London: Christmas markets, workshops and more this weekend
- 9 Missing girl, 11, could be in Hackney
- 10 Covid-19: How Hackney's current figures compare to November 2020 lockdown