CCTV images show care worker who allegedly assaulted disabled child
- Credit: Archant
Police in Hackney want to track down a woman suspected of assaulting a disabled child who was left in her care.
The suspect was supposed to be looking after the then four-year-old victim, who needs 24-hour round-the-clock care and is unable to communicate.
CCTV footage filmed at his home in Hackney between March 8 and 9 2012 shows her hitting the boy, who was left with two bruises.
The suspect used the identity of another woman, Bola Bolatiwa, aged 34, when she registered with the care agency she was working for at the time.
She is described as a black woman, approximately 5ft tall and of heavy build.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Nareece Chrisite, from Hackney’s child abuse investigation team, on 020 8217 6556, quoting reference 4606274/12, or alternatively contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 3 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 4 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 5 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 6 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Sistah Space launches charity shop to help domestic abuse survivors
- 9 Police searching for rightful owners of 45 stolen bikes
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds