CCTV images show care worker who allegedly assaulted disabled child
- Credit: Archant
Police in Hackney want to track down a woman suspected of assaulting a disabled child who was left in her care.
The suspect was supposed to be looking after the then four-year-old victim, who needs 24-hour round-the-clock care and is unable to communicate.
CCTV footage filmed at his home in Hackney between March 8 and 9 2012 shows her hitting the boy, who was left with two bruises.
The suspect used the identity of another woman, Bola Bolatiwa, aged 34, when she registered with the care agency she was working for at the time.
She is described as a black woman, approximately 5ft tall and of heavy build.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Nareece Chrisite, from Hackney’s child abuse investigation team, on 020 8217 6556, quoting reference 4606274/12, or alternatively contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 4 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 5 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 6 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 7 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 8 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 9 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 10 Hackney writer creates web series to deter young people from "street life"