CCTV images show care worker who allegedly assaulted disabled child
- Credit: Archant
Police in Hackney want to track down a woman suspected of assaulting a disabled child who was left in her care.
The suspect was supposed to be looking after the then four-year-old victim, who needs 24-hour round-the-clock care and is unable to communicate.
CCTV footage filmed at his home in Hackney between March 8 and 9 2012 shows her hitting the boy, who was left with two bruises.
The suspect used the identity of another woman, Bola Bolatiwa, aged 34, when she registered with the care agency she was working for at the time.
She is described as a black woman, approximately 5ft tall and of heavy build.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Nareece Chrisite, from Hackney’s child abuse investigation team, on 020 8217 6556, quoting reference 4606274/12, or alternatively contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 3 Community lifelines: Volunteer 'superheroes' feed Hackney people in need
- 4 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 5 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 6 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 7 Parents raise thousands for home-learning supplies in Hackney and London
- 8 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 9 Sawing-in-half trick reaches century since first show in Finsbury Park
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse