CCTV released in hunt for man who attacked staff at Three Crowns pub in Stoke Newington
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV footage of a man wanted over attacks on three workers at a Stoke Newington pub last month.
A customer at the Three Crowns on the junction of the High Street and Church Street got into an argument with a member of staff at about 1.20am on Saturday November 9.
He smashed a glass in the face of the 32-year-old worker before punching him to the floor, causing deep cuts to his face.
He then assaulted a second member of staff, a man in his 20s, punching him in the face. As he left the venue he then turned and punched a third worker, 28, knocking him unconscious.
The attacker is described as a light-skinned black man with a short dark beard and hair tied back in a bunch. He was wearing a beige short-sleeved T-shirt, a silver necklace, light trousers, dark shoes and was carrying a thick dark coat with a fur-lined hood.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC. Please quote CAD 618/09NOV.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 Your Paper, Your Voice: We want to hear from you
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 6 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 7 Roads, Museum of the Home, Living Wage and child exploitation
- 8 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12