CCTV released in hunt for man who attacked staff at Three Crowns pub in Stoke Newington
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV footage of a man wanted over attacks on three workers at a Stoke Newington pub last month.
A customer at the Three Crowns on the junction of the High Street and Church Street got into an argument with a member of staff at about 1.20am on Saturday November 9.
He smashed a glass in the face of the 32-year-old worker before punching him to the floor, causing deep cuts to his face.
He then assaulted a second member of staff, a man in his 20s, punching him in the face. As he left the venue he then turned and punched a third worker, 28, knocking him unconscious.
The attacker is described as a light-skinned black man with a short dark beard and hair tied back in a bunch. He was wearing a beige short-sleeved T-shirt, a silver necklace, light trousers, dark shoes and was carrying a thick dark coat with a fur-lined hood.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC. Please quote CAD 618/09NOV.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 2 Undercover Met officers may have infiltrated Hackney CND
- 3 Decision to demolish 'irreplaceable' community hall in Hackney on hold
- 4 Stoke Newington restauranteur's father becomes Dementia Friend at 101
- 5 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 6 Mural competition launched for Homerton green corridor
- 7 Hackney Travellers campaign to move back to Olympic site
- 8 No queues or check outs at Dalston's new Amazon Fresh store
- 9 Cargo bike sharing comes to Stoke Newington, London Fields and Shoreditch
- 10 'It’s scandalous': Hackney LTN's £4m in fines in 18 months