Police hunt man who indecently exposed himself to ‘at least 30 girls’ in Stamford Hill
- Credit: Google Street View
Police are hunting a flasher who may have exposed himself to as many as 30 young girls at the weekend.
Scotland Yard received "a number of reports" of a man indecently exposing himself in Amhurst Park, Stamford Hill, between 3pm and 5pm on Saturday.
Volunteers from the Hasidic security patrol Shomrim believe there were at least 30 victims.
The suspect is thought to be in his 40s, and was wearing a black beanie hat and a beige jacket.
No one has been arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 2986 of May 19.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Hackney author speaks out against stop and search