Police hunt man who indecently exposed himself to ‘at least 30 girls’ in Stamford Hill
- Credit: Google Street View
Police are hunting a flasher who may have exposed himself to as many as 30 young girls at the weekend.
Scotland Yard received "a number of reports" of a man indecently exposing himself in Amhurst Park, Stamford Hill, between 3pm and 5pm on Saturday.
Volunteers from the Hasidic security patrol Shomrim believe there were at least 30 victims.
The suspect is thought to be in his 40s, and was wearing a black beanie hat and a beige jacket.
No one has been arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 2986 of May 19.
- 1 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 4 'Betrayal of Tottenham Hotspur': fans slam European Super League plan
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 Your Paper, Your Voice: We want to hear from you
- 7 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 8 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 9 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 10 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home