Dalston ‘acid attack’: Three further men, including two from Hackney, appear in court
- Credit: Archant
Police have charged three more men in connection with the Dalston acid attack.
The noxious substance was used on three males during a large altercation in Shacklewell Lane on May 6.
Turgut Adakan, 22, of East Ham; Mehmet Tekagac, 29, of Hackney; and Onur Ardic, 26, of Hackney; have all been charged with grievous bodily harm, robbery and violent disorder following their arrest on Thursday.
They appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Saturday and were remanded to appear at Wood Green Crown Court on a date to be confirmed.
Previously, Serkan Kiziltan, 21, of Hackney, was charged on Wednesdaywith one count of causing grievous bodily harm and one count of violent disorder.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded to appear at Wood Green Crown Court on June 6.
Detectives continue to investigate. Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, quoting reference Cad 1590/May 6, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 8 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 9 Hackney Council cyberattack: Stolen data published on the dark web
- 10 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared