Dalston ‘acid attack’: Three further men, including two from Hackney, appear in court
- Credit: Archant
Police have charged three more men in connection with the Dalston acid attack.
The noxious substance was used on three males during a large altercation in Shacklewell Lane on May 6.
Turgut Adakan, 22, of East Ham; Mehmet Tekagac, 29, of Hackney; and Onur Ardic, 26, of Hackney; have all been charged with grievous bodily harm, robbery and violent disorder following their arrest on Thursday.
They appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Saturday and were remanded to appear at Wood Green Crown Court on a date to be confirmed.
Previously, Serkan Kiziltan, 21, of Hackney, was charged on Wednesdaywith one count of causing grievous bodily harm and one count of violent disorder.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded to appear at Wood Green Crown Court on June 6.
Detectives continue to investigate. Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, quoting reference Cad 1590/May 6, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 2 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 3 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 4 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 7 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 8 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 9 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 10 TV drama of fascism and resistance in Jewish East London