Dalston ‘acid attack’: Three further men, including two from Hackney, appear in court
- Credit: Archant
Police have charged three more men in connection with the Dalston acid attack.
The noxious substance was used on three males during a large altercation in Shacklewell Lane on May 6.
Turgut Adakan, 22, of East Ham; Mehmet Tekagac, 29, of Hackney; and Onur Ardic, 26, of Hackney; have all been charged with grievous bodily harm, robbery and violent disorder following their arrest on Thursday.
They appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Saturday and were remanded to appear at Wood Green Crown Court on a date to be confirmed.
Previously, Serkan Kiziltan, 21, of Hackney, was charged on Wednesdaywith one count of causing grievous bodily harm and one count of violent disorder.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded to appear at Wood Green Crown Court on June 6.
Detectives continue to investigate. Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, quoting reference Cad 1590/May 6, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 Your Paper, Your Voice: We want to hear from you
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 6 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 7 Roads, Museum of the Home, Living Wage and child exploitation
- 8 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12