Dalston ‘acid attack’: Three further men, including two from Hackney, appear in court
- Credit: Archant
Police have charged three more men in connection with the Dalston acid attack.
The noxious substance was used on three males during a large altercation in Shacklewell Lane on May 6.
Turgut Adakan, 22, of East Ham; Mehmet Tekagac, 29, of Hackney; and Onur Ardic, 26, of Hackney; have all been charged with grievous bodily harm, robbery and violent disorder following their arrest on Thursday.
They appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Saturday and were remanded to appear at Wood Green Crown Court on a date to be confirmed.
Previously, Serkan Kiziltan, 21, of Hackney, was charged on Wednesdaywith one count of causing grievous bodily harm and one count of violent disorder.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded to appear at Wood Green Crown Court on June 6.
Detectives continue to investigate. Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, quoting reference Cad 1590/May 6, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 3 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 4 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 5 Scenes from Ridley Road Market during lockdown captured by photographer
- 6 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 7 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 8 Calling anyone born on this day in 1982 for a documentary
- 9 £3m Hackney Central station revamp begins
- 10 Twenty-five firefighters put out blaze at a Hackney shop