Dalston double stabbing: Armed police called after knife fight spills into street
- Credit: PA images
Gang police are investigating a knife fight that spilled into the streets of Dalston on Monday night.
Officers were called to Templeton Close just before 10.30pm after reports of a shooting.
On arrival, armed police found two injured men, both in their 20s. One had been stabbed and the other shot with a pellet gun.
They were both taken to hospital as a priority by medics but are now said to be in stable condition.
Officers then found a 17-year-old boy lying in Stoke Newington Road after being slashed with a knife. Witnesses told of a heavy police presence as the teenager lay injured in the street.
You may also want to watch:
He was also rushed to hospital in serious condition.
A boy was later arrested on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon with the intent to endanger life and possession of class A drugs.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 6 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 7 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 8 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 9 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction
- 10 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school
He has been bailed to a date in early December.
The Met’s gang squad Trident are investigating what happened.