Dalston double stabbing: Armed police called after knife fight spills into street
- Credit: PA images
Gang police are investigating a knife fight that spilled into the streets of Dalston on Monday night.
Officers were called to Templeton Close just before 10.30pm after reports of a shooting.
On arrival, armed police found two injured men, both in their 20s. One had been stabbed and the other shot with a pellet gun.
They were both taken to hospital as a priority by medics but are now said to be in stable condition.
Officers then found a 17-year-old boy lying in Stoke Newington Road after being slashed with a knife. Witnesses told of a heavy police presence as the teenager lay injured in the street.
He was also rushed to hospital in serious condition.
A boy was later arrested on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon with the intent to endanger life and possession of class A drugs.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital following Stoke Newington stabbing
- 2 Woman 'may face life-changing injuries' after Dalston e-scooter crash
- 3 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 4 Dalston food couriers protest will disrupt deliveries this afternoon
- 5 'We are trying to shift a culture': ending harassment of Hackney school pupils
- 6 Incinerator protest group WhatsApp infiltrated by waste authority member
- 7 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 8 Apply now: Hackney Central business fund launched
- 9 Library of Things opens in Dalston: Steam cleaners, tools and more for rent
- 10 Man arrested over two separate rape allegations - one previously unknown to police
He has been bailed to a date in early December.
The Met’s gang squad Trident are investigating what happened.