Dalston double stabbing: Armed police called after knife fight spills into street
- Credit: PA images
Gang police are investigating a knife fight that spilled into the streets of Dalston on Monday night.
Officers were called to Templeton Close just before 10.30pm after reports of a shooting.
On arrival, armed police found two injured men, both in their 20s. One had been stabbed and the other shot with a pellet gun.
They were both taken to hospital as a priority by medics but are now said to be in stable condition.
Officers then found a 17-year-old boy lying in Stoke Newington Road after being slashed with a knife. Witnesses told of a heavy police presence as the teenager lay injured in the street.
You may also want to watch:
He was also rushed to hospital in serious condition.
A boy was later arrested on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon with the intent to endanger life and possession of class A drugs.
- 1 Residents' parking spaces removed for Church Street LTN
- 2 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 3 Hackney's pie and mash house son featured on MasterChef
- 4 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 5 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 6 Hackney's Liam Dillion aims for vacant English super-featherweight title
- 7 Still no justice for Hackney flat party stabbing victim Elyon Poku
- 8 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 9 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 10 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
He has been bailed to a date in early December.
The Met’s gang squad Trident are investigating what happened.