Dalston double stabbing: Armed police called after knife fight spills into street
- Credit: PA images
Gang police are investigating a knife fight that spilled into the streets of Dalston on Monday night.
Officers were called to Templeton Close just before 10.30pm after reports of a shooting.
On arrival, armed police found two injured men, both in their 20s. One had been stabbed and the other shot with a pellet gun.
They were both taken to hospital as a priority by medics but are now said to be in stable condition.
Officers then found a 17-year-old boy lying in Stoke Newington Road after being slashed with a knife. Witnesses told of a heavy police presence as the teenager lay injured in the street.
You may also want to watch:
He was also rushed to hospital in serious condition.
A boy was later arrested on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon with the intent to endanger life and possession of class A drugs.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
- 7 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 8 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 9 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 10 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
He has been bailed to a date in early December.
The Met’s gang squad Trident are investigating what happened.