Dalston double stabbing: Armed police called after knife fight spills into street
- Credit: PA images
Gang police are investigating a knife fight that spilled into the streets of Dalston on Monday night.
Officers were called to Templeton Close just before 10.30pm after reports of a shooting.
On arrival, armed police found two injured men, both in their 20s. One had been stabbed and the other shot with a pellet gun.
They were both taken to hospital as a priority by medics but are now said to be in stable condition.
Officers then found a 17-year-old boy lying in Stoke Newington Road after being slashed with a knife. Witnesses told of a heavy police presence as the teenager lay injured in the street.
He was also rushed to hospital in serious condition.
A boy was later arrested on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon with the intent to endanger life and possession of class A drugs.
- 1 Call for Hackney Council to refund £200,000 in 'unlawful' fines
- 2 A Level results 2022 live: Hackney schools as they come in
- 3 Two shootings in Hackney as Walthamstow murder probe launched
- 4 All Points East 2022: Gorillaz, Idles line-up and stage times
- 5 Plumber found guilty of road rage murder of Deliveroo driver
- 6 'Rest in peace child': Tributes paid to teenager stabbed to death
- 7 Dalston Lane closure after rider taken to hospital
- 8 Left in limbo – traders face silence as lease deadline looms
- 9 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
- 10 Man in 'life-threatening' condition after Hackney shooting
He has been bailed to a date in early December.
The Met’s gang squad Trident are investigating what happened.