Dalston knife robbery: Police appeal to identify man
Police have released a picture of a man they wish to speak to in connection with a robbery in Dalston.
Met officers were called at 8.50pm on Friday, April 24 to Kingsland Shopping Centre where a man in his 20s reported that the suspect approached him with a knife.
It is then said the suspect led him to a cash point where the man stole cash and an oyster card from his wallet.
Detective Constable James Readman, leading the investigation said: “I believe that this would have been witnessed by lots of members of the public.
“If you saw what happened, or if you can identify the man pictured, please do get in touch with us.”
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses in the area at the time or anyone with information on the identity of the man is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 8154/24 April or tweet @MetCC.
Alternatively to give information 100 per cent anonymously, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 4 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 7 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 8 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 9 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff wants his side to impose themselves on Barrow
- 10 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year