Graham Road stabbing: Man, 27, knifed in the chest
- Credit: MPS
A man was stabbed in the chest in Dalston last night.
Emergency services were called to Graham Road just after 11.30pm.
The victim, aged 27, was taken to an east London hospital.
His condition is not life threatening according to Scotland Yard.
There have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene and road closures were in place until 6am this morning.
- 1 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 2 Turner Prize winning artist holds exhibition in his former Hackney school
- 3 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 4 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 5 Mick Gosling tribute: 'Political vision and flair'
- 6 Free boat parties, stone-fired pizza and more this weekend in Hackney
- 7 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 8 Hackney 'unsung heroes' honoured in Mayor's civic awards
- 9 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 10 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week