Graham Road stabbing: Man, 27, knifed in the chest
- Credit: MPS
A man was stabbed in the chest in Dalston last night.
Emergency services were called to Graham Road just after 11.30pm.
The victim, aged 27, was taken to an east London hospital.
His condition is not life threatening according to Scotland Yard.
There have been no arrests.
A crime scene and road closures were in place until 6am this morning.
- 1 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 2 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 3 EXCLUSIVE: Planet Organic responds to backlash about incoming Broadway Market store
- 4 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 5 South Hackney stabbing: Woman arrested and man left fighting for his life
- 6 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 7 Business owners concerned by twice-burgled Stamford Hill shop
- 8 Planned travel disruptions in east and central north London this week
- 9 'Shock and sadness' after news GP practice will close
- 10 Worries at lights shutting off around Hackney