Graham Road stabbing: Man, 27, knifed in the chest
- Credit: MPS
A man was stabbed in the chest in Dalston last night.
Emergency services were called to Graham Road just after 11.30pm.
The victim, aged 27, was taken to an east London hospital.
His condition is not life threatening according to Scotland Yard.
There have been no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene and road closures were in place until 6am this morning.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 7 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 8 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 9 Police divers search for man who fell from boat into freezing River Lea
- 10 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club