Daniel Frederick stabbing: Four teens now charged with murdering father near his Stoke Newington home
- Credit: Louise Samuels
Detectives investigating the fatal stabbing of Daniel Frederick near his home in Stoke Newington have now charged four people with murder.
Daniel, a 34-year-old father, was killed metres from his home in Shakspeare Walk on the Milton Gardens Estate on January 8, after attending a hospital appointment for his pregnant partner.
Scotland Yard today said a 16-year-old, who had been arrested and bailed in January, was charged last week.
It follows the charge of 18-year-old Kacper Karasinski of Mount Pleasant Lane, Upper Clapton, in January.
Another 16-year-old from Hackney was charged with murder on March 27 having been arrested a month earlier.
You may also want to watch:
And a fourth teenager from the borough, 17, was charged on March 15.
All four have been remanded in custody and will go on trial at the Old Bailey on July 24.
- 1 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 4 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 5 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 6 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 7 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 8 Hackney writer creates web series to deter young people from "street life"
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction