Daniel Frederick stabbing: Four teens now charged with murdering father near his Stoke Newington home
- Credit: Louise Samuels
Detectives investigating the fatal stabbing of Daniel Frederick near his home in Stoke Newington have now charged four people with murder.
Daniel, a 34-year-old father, was killed metres from his home in Shakspeare Walk on the Milton Gardens Estate on January 8, after attending a hospital appointment for his pregnant partner.
Scotland Yard today said a 16-year-old, who had been arrested and bailed in January, was charged last week.
It follows the charge of 18-year-old Kacper Karasinski of Mount Pleasant Lane, Upper Clapton, in January.
Another 16-year-old from Hackney was charged with murder on March 27 having been arrested a month earlier.
You may also want to watch:
And a fourth teenager from the borough, 17, was charged on March 15.
All four have been remanded in custody and will go on trial at the Old Bailey on July 24.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 8 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 9 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 10 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared