Daniel Frederick stabbing: Four teens now charged with murdering father near his Stoke Newington home
- Credit: Louise Samuels
Detectives investigating the fatal stabbing of Daniel Frederick near his home in Stoke Newington have now charged four people with murder.
Daniel, a 34-year-old father, was killed metres from his home in Shakspeare Walk on the Milton Gardens Estate on January 8, after attending a hospital appointment for his pregnant partner.
Scotland Yard today said a 16-year-old, who had been arrested and bailed in January, was charged last week.
It follows the charge of 18-year-old Kacper Karasinski of Mount Pleasant Lane, Upper Clapton, in January.
Another 16-year-old from Hackney was charged with murder on March 27 having been arrested a month earlier.
And a fourth teenager from the borough, 17, was charged on March 15.
All four have been remanded in custody and will go on trial at the Old Bailey on July 24.
- 1 EXCLUSIVE: Planet Organic responds to backlash about incoming Broadway Market store
- 2 Great Christmas markets in and around north London
- 3 Business owners concerned by twice-burgled Stamford Hill shop
- 4 South Hackney stabbing: Woman arrested and man left fighting for his life
- 5 'Shock and sadness' after news GP practice will close
- 6 Port and pie pop-up coming to Shoreditch
- 7 Things to do in north London: Christmas markets, workshops and more this weekend
- 8 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 9 Missing girl, 11, could be in Hackney
- 10 Worries at lights shutting off around Hackney