Did you witness a vicious assault in Dalston Social Club at the weekend?
Hackney’s violent crime unit is urging witnesses to come forward with any information in connection with a vicious assault in Dalston in the early hours of Saturday morning.
A 34 year old man was dancing in the ‘Social Club’ in Dalston Lane when he saw the beginning of a fight.
But when he tried to intervene he was struck with a bottle to the left side of his face, and was then repeatedly punched by the suspect.
The suspect is described as a black man, approximately 5 feet 10 inches tall, aged in his mid-30s.
He was wearing brown trousers, a black jacket and a white shirt underneath it, which had red writing on the front of it.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to contact DC Wood of Hackney’s violent crime unit, on 0207 275 3412, quoting reference 4610607/12.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 5 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 6 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 7 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 8 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 9 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 10 Tote bags help tackle homelessness and addiction