Disabled child assaulted by agency care worker in Hackney: police release images of suspect
Hackney police have released CCTV image of a woman who is suspected of assaulting a disabled child in her care.
The suspect was looking after the then four-year-old victim, between Thursday March 8 and and Friday March 9 at the victim’s home address in Hackney.
CCTV shows that during this period the suspect assaulted the victim by hitting him, leaving him with two bruises.
The child victim requires 24-hour care and is unable to communicate, and his care at the time of the offence was provided by a care agency.#
The suspect told the care agency her name was Bola Bolatiwa, and she was 34-years old, but it is now known the suspect used another woman’s identity.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is described as a black woman, approximately 5 feet tall and of heavy build.
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Nareece Chrisite, from Hackney’s child abuse investigation team on 020 8217 6556, quoting reference 4606274/12, or to call contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 3 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 6 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 7 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 8 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 9 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 10 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition