Disabled child assaulted by agency care worker in Hackney: police release images of suspect
Hackney police have released CCTV image of a woman who is suspected of assaulting a disabled child in her care.
The suspect was looking after the then four-year-old victim, between Thursday March 8 and and Friday March 9 at the victim’s home address in Hackney.
CCTV shows that during this period the suspect assaulted the victim by hitting him, leaving him with two bruises.
The child victim requires 24-hour care and is unable to communicate, and his care at the time of the offence was provided by a care agency.#
The suspect told the care agency her name was Bola Bolatiwa, and she was 34-years old, but it is now known the suspect used another woman’s identity.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is described as a black woman, approximately 5 feet tall and of heavy build.
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Nareece Chrisite, from Hackney’s child abuse investigation team on 020 8217 6556, quoting reference 4606274/12, or to call contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents' parking spaces removed for Church Street LTN
- 2 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 3 Hackney's pie and mash house son featured on MasterChef
- 4 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 5 Still no justice for Hackney flat party stabbing victim Elyon Poku
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Hackney from climate emergency
- 7 Letter on LTN scheme in Stoke Newington
- 8 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 9 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 10 Two of the best boozers in Hackney, voted for by readers