Disabled child assaulted by agency care worker in Hackney: police release images of suspect
Hackney police have released CCTV image of a woman who is suspected of assaulting a disabled child in her care.
The suspect was looking after the then four-year-old victim, between Thursday March 8 and and Friday March 9 at the victim’s home address in Hackney.
CCTV shows that during this period the suspect assaulted the victim by hitting him, leaving him with two bruises.
The child victim requires 24-hour care and is unable to communicate, and his care at the time of the offence was provided by a care agency.#
The suspect told the care agency her name was Bola Bolatiwa, and she was 34-years old, but it is now known the suspect used another woman’s identity.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is described as a black woman, approximately 5 feet tall and of heavy build.
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Nareece Chrisite, from Hackney’s child abuse investigation team on 020 8217 6556, quoting reference 4606274/12, or to call contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 5 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 6 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 7 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 8 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 9 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 10 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs