Finsbury Park stabbing: Man in his 50s attacked in Seven Sisters Road
- Credit: police
A man in his 50s was stabbed in Seven Sisters Road this afternoon.
Emergency services were called to the scene just after 3pm, and the victim was taken to an east London hospital.
Scotland Yard is awaiting an update on his condition.
Seven Sisters Road is closed between Amhurst Park and Heysham Road.
Police have warned traffic is heavy, and buses are on diversion because of the large crime scene in place.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
- 1 "Heartless" Joshua White killers jailed for life
- 2 Broken De Beauvoir Estate lift saw man "bump" wife in wheelchair down stairs
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 5 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 6 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 7 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
- 8 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 9 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 10 Hackney Rabbi campaigns with Idris Elba, Ed Sheeran, Lewis Hamilton and others to Never Forget Stephen Lawrence