Finsbury Park stabbing: Man in his 50s attacked in Seven Sisters Road
- Credit: police
A man in his 50s was stabbed in Seven Sisters Road this afternoon.
Emergency services were called to the scene just after 3pm, and the victim was taken to an east London hospital.
Scotland Yard is awaiting an update on his condition.
Seven Sisters Road is closed between Amhurst Park and Heysham Road.
Police have warned traffic is heavy, and buses are on diversion because of the large crime scene in place.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 2 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 3 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 4 Finsbury Park house to be transformed for ‘Halloween experience’
- 5 O's will need a much improved display against leaders Forest Green
- 6 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 7 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 8 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 9 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 10 How you can get free pizza at a Hoxton restaurant