Green Lanes Walk stabbing: Five Hackney youths charged with attempted murder
- Credit: Google Maps
Detectives have charged five youths from Hackney over the stabbing of a teenager on Green Lanes Walk in Manor House on April 6.
A 16-year-old boy was taken to hospital by the London Ambulance Service and later discharged.
Three 17-year-old boys from Hackney, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder on April 7 and and bailed.
Yesterday (Monday) they attended an east London police station and were charged with attempted murder and possession of a bladed article. Tishane Johnson-Farrell, 20, of Downs Road, Lower Clapton, has been charged with the same.
Ibrahim Lunat, 19, of Stellman Close, Lower Clapton was also charged with attempted murder.
You may also want to watch:
All were remanded to appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court today.
Anyone with information is asked to call the central east gangs task force via 101 quoting CAD 6478/6Apr or the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 2 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 5 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 6 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 7 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 8 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 9 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 10 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder