Green Lanes Walk stabbing: Five Hackney youths charged with attempted murder
- Credit: Google Maps
Detectives have charged five youths from Hackney over the stabbing of a teenager on Green Lanes Walk in Manor House on April 6.
A 16-year-old boy was taken to hospital by the London Ambulance Service and later discharged.
Three 17-year-old boys from Hackney, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder on April 7 and and bailed.
Yesterday (Monday) they attended an east London police station and were charged with attempted murder and possession of a bladed article. Tishane Johnson-Farrell, 20, of Downs Road, Lower Clapton, has been charged with the same.
Ibrahim Lunat, 19, of Stellman Close, Lower Clapton was also charged with attempted murder.
You may also want to watch:
All were remanded to appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court today.
Anyone with information is asked to call the central east gangs task force via 101 quoting CAD 6478/6Apr or the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 6 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 7 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 8 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 9 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 10 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers