Flat-cap dapper thief wanted for Shoreditch music studio burglary
Goods worth �7,110 taken from recording studio.
A SUSPECTED thief wearing a dapper flat cap is wanted by police in connection with a burglary from a Hackney recording studio.
Police are appealing for help in tracking down the thief who stole more than �7,000 of equipment from the business in Curtain Road, Shoreditch.
The suspect, described as a white man, 30, wearing a light hat and t-shirt with a long sleeve dark top underneath, jeans and white trainers, entered the business on Tuesday June 29.
Once inside he prised open internal doors and stole four laptops, a mixing console, camera and a purse.
You may also want to watch:
He left carrying the goods in a black sports bag at around 4.35am.
Anyone with information should call DS Colin Hill of Hackney CID, on 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting reference number 4617245/10.
- 1 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 2 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 3 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 4 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 7 Restaurant owner delivers treats to Homerton Hospital
- 8 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 9 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 10 Bedroom pop producer 'owes success to Hackney's creative community'
Alternatively email email@example.com quoting the reference number.