Flat-cap dapper thief wanted for Shoreditch music studio burglary
Goods worth �7,110 taken from recording studio.
A SUSPECTED thief wearing a dapper flat cap is wanted by police in connection with a burglary from a Hackney recording studio.
Police are appealing for help in tracking down the thief who stole more than �7,000 of equipment from the business in Curtain Road, Shoreditch.
The suspect, described as a white man, 30, wearing a light hat and t-shirt with a long sleeve dark top underneath, jeans and white trainers, entered the business on Tuesday June 29.
Once inside he prised open internal doors and stole four laptops, a mixing console, camera and a purse.
You may also want to watch:
He left carrying the goods in a black sports bag at around 4.35am.
Anyone with information should call DS Colin Hill of Hackney CID, on 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting reference number 4617245/10.
- 1 Turner Prize winning artist holds exhibition in his former Hackney school
- 2 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 3 Huge new charity kitchen aims to produce 100,000 meals east London people this summer
- 4 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 5 Letter against the use of e-scooters on roads
- 6 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 7 Free boat parties, stone-fired pizza and more this weekend in Hackney
- 8 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 9 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 10 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
Alternatively email email@example.com quoting the reference number.