Flat-cap dapper thief wanted for Shoreditch music studio burglary
Goods worth �7,110 taken from recording studio.
A SUSPECTED thief wearing a dapper flat cap is wanted by police in connection with a burglary from a Hackney recording studio.
Police are appealing for help in tracking down the thief who stole more than �7,000 of equipment from the business in Curtain Road, Shoreditch.
The suspect, described as a white man, 30, wearing a light hat and t-shirt with a long sleeve dark top underneath, jeans and white trainers, entered the business on Tuesday June 29.
Once inside he prised open internal doors and stole four laptops, a mixing console, camera and a purse.
You may also want to watch:
He left carrying the goods in a black sports bag at around 4.35am.
Anyone with information should call DS Colin Hill of Hackney CID, on 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting reference number 4617245/10.
- 1 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 4 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 5 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 6 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 7 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 8 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 9 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 10 Hackney writer creates web series to deter young people from "street life"
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.