Flat-cap dapper thief wanted for Shoreditch music studio burglary
Goods worth �7,110 taken from recording studio.
A SUSPECTED thief wearing a dapper flat cap is wanted by police in connection with a burglary from a Hackney recording studio.
Police are appealing for help in tracking down the thief who stole more than �7,000 of equipment from the business in Curtain Road, Shoreditch.
The suspect, described as a white man, 30, wearing a light hat and t-shirt with a long sleeve dark top underneath, jeans and white trainers, entered the business on Tuesday June 29.
Once inside he prised open internal doors and stole four laptops, a mixing console, camera and a purse.
You may also want to watch:
He left carrying the goods in a black sports bag at around 4.35am.
Anyone with information should call DS Colin Hill of Hackney CID, on 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting reference number 4617245/10.
- 1 Hackney had worst knife crime rate in London, report finds
- 2 Dalston revealed as Hackney's top hotspot for weapons offences
- 3 'I think religion is a way for people to live meaningfully together': New Rabbi embraces Stoke Newington
- 4 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 5 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this Halloween weekend
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Hackney sees house prices boom by more than 108 per cent over ten years
- 8 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 9 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 10 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.