Gang slashes 15-year old’s face in Hackney
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year old boy stabbed in the face by a group of armed young men in Hackney is still seriously ill in hospital one week on.
Detectives from the Trident Gang Crime Command are appealing for witnesses to come forward following the incident on Friday April 4.
The teenager was found with serious stab injuries to his face in Amhurst Road, Stoke Newington just after 6pm after being attacked by a group of young men armed with knives outside Chicken Club at the junction with Shacklewell Lane.
He remains in a serious but stable condition in hospital.
Det Sgt Wayne Jolley said: “We are appealing to anyone who was in the area at the time and may have seen what happened.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to reassure any potential witnesses who may be worried about making contact with police that Trident has extensive expertise in protecting witnesses and there are a range of measures that can be taken to protect you.”
Anyone with information should call Trident on 0208 217 7366 or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers 0800 555 111.
- 1 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 8 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 9 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 10 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers