Gang slashes 15-year old’s face in Hackney
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year old boy stabbed in the face by a group of armed young men in Hackney is still seriously ill in hospital one week on.
Detectives from the Trident Gang Crime Command are appealing for witnesses to come forward following the incident on Friday April 4.
The teenager was found with serious stab injuries to his face in Amhurst Road, Stoke Newington just after 6pm after being attacked by a group of young men armed with knives outside Chicken Club at the junction with Shacklewell Lane.
He remains in a serious but stable condition in hospital.
Det Sgt Wayne Jolley said: “We are appealing to anyone who was in the area at the time and may have seen what happened.
You may also want to watch:
“I would like to reassure any potential witnesses who may be worried about making contact with police that Trident has extensive expertise in protecting witnesses and there are a range of measures that can be taken to protect you.”
Anyone with information should call Trident on 0208 217 7366 or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 3 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 4 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 7 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 8 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 9 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 10 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian