Hackney man charged with murder of Kyle Bowen in Uxbridge
- Credit: policie
Detectives investigating the death of Kyle Bowen have charged two men with murder.
Police believe the 23-year-old from Hayes was attacked in Waterloo Road, Uxbridge, late on Friday night or in the early hours of Saturday morning.
Mr Bowen was found unconscious in the street by officers just after 1am and taken to a west London hospital by paramedics.
Scotland Yard said he was pronounced dead a short time later.
Mohammad Mustapha Khalid, 19 of Sir John Cass Hall, Well Street, South Hackney and Neville Marlon Bowen, 23 of Breakspears Road, Brockley, have both been charged with murder.
You may also want to watch:
They will both appear before Hendon Magistrates Court today.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 8 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 9 Police divers search for man who fell from boat into freezing River Lea
- 10 Woman arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed