Hackney man charged with murder of Kyle Bowen in Uxbridge
- Credit: policie
Detectives investigating the death of Kyle Bowen have charged two men with murder.
Police believe the 23-year-old from Hayes was attacked in Waterloo Road, Uxbridge, late on Friday night or in the early hours of Saturday morning.
Mr Bowen was found unconscious in the street by officers just after 1am and taken to a west London hospital by paramedics.
Scotland Yard said he was pronounced dead a short time later.
Mohammad Mustapha Khalid, 19 of Sir John Cass Hall, Well Street, South Hackney and Neville Marlon Bowen, 23 of Breakspears Road, Brockley, have both been charged with murder.
You may also want to watch:
They will both appear before Hendon Magistrates Court today.
- 1 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 2 Turner Prize winning artist holds exhibition in his former Hackney school
- 3 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 4 Mick Gosling tribute: 'A man of honesty and justice'
- 5 Mick Gosling tribute: 'Political vision and flair'
- 6 Free boat parties, stone-fired pizza and more this weekend in Hackney
- 7 Hackney 'unsung heroes' honoured in Mayor's civic awards
- 8 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 9 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 10 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week