Hackney man charged with murder of Kyle Bowen in Uxbridge
- Credit: policie
Detectives investigating the death of Kyle Bowen have charged two men with murder.
Police believe the 23-year-old from Hayes was attacked in Waterloo Road, Uxbridge, late on Friday night or in the early hours of Saturday morning.
Mr Bowen was found unconscious in the street by officers just after 1am and taken to a west London hospital by paramedics.
Scotland Yard said he was pronounced dead a short time later.
Mohammad Mustapha Khalid, 19 of Sir John Cass Hall, Well Street, South Hackney and Neville Marlon Bowen, 23 of Breakspears Road, Brockley, have both been charged with murder.
You may also want to watch:
They will both appear before Hendon Magistrates Court today.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 3 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 6 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 7 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 8 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'
- 9 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 10 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta