Hackney man Mustafa Kiziltan jailed for kidnapping man he found at his ex’s flat
- Credit: Archant
A man who forced his way into his ex’s flat and kidnapped at knifepoint the man he found there has been jailed.
Mustafa Kiziltan, 27, of Well Street, south Hackney, broke into his former partner’s flat in Tottenham in the early hours of February 24, along with two other men.
They verbally abused the woman, before spraying a noxious liquid into the face of a 21-year-old man who was also in the flat.
They then partially stripped him and threatened him with knives, before they took him outside and tried to force him into a car.
The man managed to escape and flagged down a police car that had already been called to the address. The ordeal lasted about 20 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Kiziltan was arrested four days later but the other two men have not been identified.
He was found guilty of kidnap and jailed for four years on Monday following a trial at Wood Green Crown Court.
- 1 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 4 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 8 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images