Hackney man Mustafa Kiziltan jailed for kidnapping man he found at his ex’s flat
- Credit: Archant
A man who forced his way into his ex’s flat and kidnapped at knifepoint the man he found there has been jailed.
Mustafa Kiziltan, 27, of Well Street, south Hackney, broke into his former partner’s flat in Tottenham in the early hours of February 24, along with two other men.
They verbally abused the woman, before spraying a noxious liquid into the face of a 21-year-old man who was also in the flat.
They then partially stripped him and threatened him with knives, before they took him outside and tried to force him into a car.
The man managed to escape and flagged down a police car that had already been called to the address. The ordeal lasted about 20 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Kiziltan was arrested four days later but the other two men have not been identified.
He was found guilty of kidnap and jailed for four years on Monday following a trial at Wood Green Crown Court.
- 1 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 2 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 3 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 4 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 5 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 6 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 7 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 8 Met Office yellow warning for rain in London this weekend
- 9 The "milkmen for beer" now deliver in Hackney
- 10 Police searching for rightful owners of 45 stolen bikes