Hackney man Mustafa Kiziltan jailed for kidnapping man he found at his ex’s flat
- Credit: Archant
A man who forced his way into his ex’s flat and kidnapped at knifepoint the man he found there has been jailed.
Mustafa Kiziltan, 27, of Well Street, south Hackney, broke into his former partner’s flat in Tottenham in the early hours of February 24, along with two other men.
They verbally abused the woman, before spraying a noxious liquid into the face of a 21-year-old man who was also in the flat.
They then partially stripped him and threatened him with knives, before they took him outside and tried to force him into a car.
The man managed to escape and flagged down a police car that had already been called to the address. The ordeal lasted about 20 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Kiziltan was arrested four days later but the other two men have not been identified.
He was found guilty of kidnap and jailed for four years on Monday following a trial at Wood Green Crown Court.
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 3 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 4 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 5 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 8 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 9 Boiling Point: The film shot in one take inside a Hackney restaurant
- 10 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside