Hackney man Mustafa Kiziltan jailed for kidnapping man he found at his ex’s flat
- Credit: Archant
A man who forced his way into his ex’s flat and kidnapped at knifepoint the man he found there has been jailed.
Mustafa Kiziltan, 27, of Well Street, south Hackney, broke into his former partner’s flat in Tottenham in the early hours of February 24, along with two other men.
They verbally abused the woman, before spraying a noxious liquid into the face of a 21-year-old man who was also in the flat.
They then partially stripped him and threatened him with knives, before they took him outside and tried to force him into a car.
The man managed to escape and flagged down a police car that had already been called to the address. The ordeal lasted about 20 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Kiziltan was arrested four days later but the other two men have not been identified.
He was found guilty of kidnap and jailed for four years on Monday following a trial at Wood Green Crown Court.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 4 Hackney remembers Prince Philip after his passing at age 99
- 5 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 7 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 8 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 9 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 10 Hackney bike thefts surge during pandemic