Hackney police appeal for stabbing suspects wearing dark glasses and face masks
Hackney Police are appealing for witnesses and information after two men were stabbed in a fight.
Police were called to reports of a fight outside the Denizli Social Club in Lower Clapton Road on Wednesday 12 December at around 1.15am.
They found two men aged 48 and 56 with stab wounds to their bodies, who were treated at hospital.
Three suspects were seen running off down Newick Road. Suspect one is described as a black man, wearing sunglasses.
Suspect two and three were described as Turkish men wearing face masks.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to contact DC Geoffrey Pearson of Hackney’s violent crime unit, on 0207 275 3644 quoting reference 4621450/12.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or email Hackneypolice@met.police.uk.
- 1 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 2 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 5 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 6 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 7 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 8 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 9 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 10 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder