Hackney police hunt female flasher’s victim
- Credit: Archant
A female passenger allegedly exposed herself to another woman and tried to touch her as they travelled on a Route 30 bus through Dalston Junction.
Detectives in Hackney urging the possible victim and witness of the crime to come forward following the incident on Wednesday September 24 at around 2pm, which happened on the route 30 bus travelling from Hackney Wick to Waterloo.
A man dressed in a business suit intervened and both he and the victim – who is is described as of East Asian appearance - left the bus.
The driver called police and the 43-year old suspect was arrested for indecent exposure and bailed to return to a police station this month.
PC Matt Jolley said: “We would like to stress that this woman is a potential victim who may be able to assist officers with an ongoing investigation.
You may also want to watch:
“She is not wanted by police in connection with a crime.”
Anyone with information should call 101.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 6 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 7 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 8 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 9 Hackney remembers Prince Philip after his passing at age 99
- 10 Arsenal legend Kelly Smith says Williamson and Wubben-Moy have the chance to impress for Lionesses