Hackney police hunt female flasher’s victim
- Credit: Archant
A female passenger allegedly exposed herself to another woman and tried to touch her as they travelled on a Route 30 bus through Dalston Junction.
Detectives in Hackney urging the possible victim and witness of the crime to come forward following the incident on Wednesday September 24 at around 2pm, which happened on the route 30 bus travelling from Hackney Wick to Waterloo.
A man dressed in a business suit intervened and both he and the victim – who is is described as of East Asian appearance - left the bus.
The driver called police and the 43-year old suspect was arrested for indecent exposure and bailed to return to a police station this month.
PC Matt Jolley said: “We would like to stress that this woman is a potential victim who may be able to assist officers with an ongoing investigation.
You may also want to watch:
“She is not wanted by police in connection with a crime.”
Anyone with information should call 101.
- 1 Queens Birthday Honours List 2021: MP Meg Hillier and poet Lemn Sissay among those recognised
- 2 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 5 great places in north London to watch England's Euro 2020 campaign
- 4 Woman accused of murdering man in Hackney appears in court
- 5 Diane Abbott to join 'Geffrye Must Fall' protest at museum reopening
- 6 Ridley Road market mask hero helps Hackney people through the pandemic
- 7 The Museum of the Home 'welcomes peaceful protest' over Geffrye statue
- 8 Hackney could lose Dalston ward to Islington under proposed redrawing of electoral map
- 9 Woman charged with murder after Stamford Hill fatal stabbing
- 10 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas