Hackney police hunt female flasher’s victim
- Credit: Archant
A female passenger allegedly exposed herself to another woman and tried to touch her as they travelled on a Route 30 bus through Dalston Junction.
Detectives in Hackney urging the possible victim and witness of the crime to come forward following the incident on Wednesday September 24 at around 2pm, which happened on the route 30 bus travelling from Hackney Wick to Waterloo.
A man dressed in a business suit intervened and both he and the victim – who is is described as of East Asian appearance - left the bus.
The driver called police and the 43-year old suspect was arrested for indecent exposure and bailed to return to a police station this month.
PC Matt Jolley said: “We would like to stress that this woman is a potential victim who may be able to assist officers with an ongoing investigation.
You may also want to watch:
“She is not wanted by police in connection with a crime.”
Anyone with information should call 101.
- 1 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 8 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Woman arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed