Hackney police hunt ‘vulnerable’ woman Cassandra Baxter who needs medical attention after giving birth
- Credit: police
Police in Hackney are appealing to trace a vulnerable woman who requires medical attention after giving birth in a hospital.
Cassandra Baxter, 31, left Whipps Cross Hospital against doctors’ advice at about 9.30am yesterday after giving birth to a baby the day before.
She is believed to have walked along James Lane after leaving the hospital, and was reportedly seen outside McDonalds in Mare Street, Hackney Central at about 6pm that day.
Cassandra is known to visit the Clapton and London Fields areas.
She is a black woman with short afro hair shaved on both sides, about 5ft 8inches tall and of medium build.
You may also want to watch:
At the time of disappearance she was wearing dark-coloured zipped jacket with a hood, denim shirt, purple crop top, grey joggers, red socks, and black slip on shoes.
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for her well being and have urged anyone with information on Cassandra’s whereabouts to call police on 101 quoting 18MIS011001 or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 7 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 8 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Letters: Christchurch Estate, Cllr Burke, Happy Man Tree and CCTV