Hackney police hunt ‘vulnerable’ woman Cassandra Baxter who needs medical attention after giving birth
- Credit: police
Police in Hackney are appealing to trace a vulnerable woman who requires medical attention after giving birth in a hospital.
Cassandra Baxter, 31, left Whipps Cross Hospital against doctors’ advice at about 9.30am yesterday after giving birth to a baby the day before.
She is believed to have walked along James Lane after leaving the hospital, and was reportedly seen outside McDonalds in Mare Street, Hackney Central at about 6pm that day.
Cassandra is known to visit the Clapton and London Fields areas.
She is a black woman with short afro hair shaved on both sides, about 5ft 8inches tall and of medium build.
You may also want to watch:
At the time of disappearance she was wearing dark-coloured zipped jacket with a hood, denim shirt, purple crop top, grey joggers, red socks, and black slip on shoes.
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for her well being and have urged anyone with information on Cassandra’s whereabouts to call police on 101 quoting 18MIS011001 or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 2 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 3 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 4 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 5 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 6 Covid cases drop in Hackney for the first time since May
- 7 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 8 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 9 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 10 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012