Hackney’s most wanted revealed
Five people wanted for offences such as assault and burglary.
POLICE have revealed a rogue’s gallery of the borough’s most wanted and are calling on residents to help them close in on the group.
Steven Anderson, 24, is wanted on a recall to prison after originally being jailed for supplying drugs.
Anderson, who is 5ft 11ins tall of slim build, is also wanted for burglary and an assault and is known to frequent Finsbury Park.
He sometimes goes by the name of Ashley Anderson, has a scar just below his right eye and the words ‘Pembury Lives’ tattooed on his right arm along with a Celtic cross.
You may also want to watch:
He is considered dangerous so if anyone spots him officers are urging them to keep away and call police immediately.
Peter Wayne, 55, is wanted on a recall to prison. He was originally imprisoned for theft.
- 1 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 2 Hackney Downs anti-vax camp cost £50,000 to remove
- 3 No shortage of energy for runners in the Hackney Half and 5K
- 4 Hackney Wick floating restaurant wins Catey award
- 5 TV drama of fascism and resistance in Jewish East London
- 6 'It could be a grim Christmas': Brexit blamed for Hackney fuel shortages
- 7 Mosaic unveiled near Finsbury Park station entrance at City North
- 8 Meet the Insta-famous Hackney café taking over your feed
- 9 Hackney people called on to help 'stamp out' violence against women and girls
- 10 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
Wayne, who is 5ft 11in tall of slim build with a one inch scar on the left side of his neck, is known to frequent Finsbury Park.
Nicholas Aneto, 30, is wanted for supplying drugs and an assault.
He is s 6ft 3in tall of proportionate build with distinctive deformities and white pigment marks on his hands.
Aneto has the ‘Outlaw’ tattooed on his left arm, and the ‘Death Row’ with a picture of an electric chair on his right.
He has is known to frequent Stoke Newington and Homerton.
Pawel Dytlow, 28, is wanted for driving a motor vehicle whilst being disqualified.
Dytlow, who is originally from Poland, is 5ft 11in tall of stocky build with a two inch scar above his left eye.
He is known to frequent Stoke Newington.
Susan Ogarro, 34, is 5ft 9in tall of slim build with a one inch scar on her forehead and is wanted for theft.
She is known to frequent Hackney Downs and Finsbury Park.
If you see any of these people or know where they are, call police immediately on 0207 275 4047 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.