Homerton drug dealer jailed after Essex arrest
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer caught with uncut heroin and crack cocaine is behind bars.
Amara Conteh, of Homerton Road, Homerton, was in a “suspicious” car that was pulled over by police in Braintree in June last year.
As cops walked up to the car Conteh got out and ran, but was caught with two phones, 3g of heroin and almost 6g of crack in his sock. The drugs had a street value of aobut £850.
Conteh, 26, pleaded guilty to two counts of possessing class A drugs with intent to supply.
Following the sentencing investigating officer Pc Richard Philipsen said: “We will not tolerate those who are intent on coming to our county to commit crime.
You may also want to watch:
“We know who the drug dealers are, we know where they operate, who they associate with and even the vehicles they drive. It is only a matter of time before you can expect to be arrested by us.
“We will not stop in our relentless pursuit.”
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 3 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 4 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 5 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 6 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Sistah Space launches charity shop to help domestic abuse survivors
- 9 Calling anyone born on this day in 1982 for a documentary
- 10 Police searching for rightful owners of 45 stolen bikes