Homerton drug dealer jailed after Essex arrest
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer caught with uncut heroin and crack cocaine is behind bars.
Amara Conteh, of Homerton Road, Homerton, was in a “suspicious” car that was pulled over by police in Braintree in June last year.
As cops walked up to the car Conteh got out and ran, but was caught with two phones, 3g of heroin and almost 6g of crack in his sock. The drugs had a street value of aobut £850.
Conteh, 26, pleaded guilty to two counts of possessing class A drugs with intent to supply.
Following the sentencing investigating officer Pc Richard Philipsen said: “We will not tolerate those who are intent on coming to our county to commit crime.
You may also want to watch:
“We know who the drug dealers are, we know where they operate, who they associate with and even the vehicles they drive. It is only a matter of time before you can expect to be arrested by us.
“We will not stop in our relentless pursuit.”
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 7 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 8 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 9 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 10 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers