Homerton drug dealer jailed after Essex arrest
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer caught with uncut heroin and crack cocaine is behind bars.
Amara Conteh, of Homerton Road, Homerton, was in a “suspicious” car that was pulled over by police in Braintree in June last year.
As cops walked up to the car Conteh got out and ran, but was caught with two phones, 3g of heroin and almost 6g of crack in his sock. The drugs had a street value of aobut £850.
Conteh, 26, pleaded guilty to two counts of possessing class A drugs with intent to supply.
Following the sentencing investigating officer Pc Richard Philipsen said: “We will not tolerate those who are intent on coming to our county to commit crime.
You may also want to watch:
“We know who the drug dealers are, we know where they operate, who they associate with and even the vehicles they drive. It is only a matter of time before you can expect to be arrested by us.
“We will not stop in our relentless pursuit.”
- 1 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 2 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities