Homerton drug dealer jailed after Essex arrest
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer caught with uncut heroin and crack cocaine is behind bars.
Amara Conteh, of Homerton Road, Homerton, was in a “suspicious” car that was pulled over by police in Braintree in June last year.
As cops walked up to the car Conteh got out and ran, but was caught with two phones, 3g of heroin and almost 6g of crack in his sock. The drugs had a street value of aobut £850.
Conteh, 26, pleaded guilty to two counts of possessing class A drugs with intent to supply.
Following the sentencing investigating officer Pc Richard Philipsen said: “We will not tolerate those who are intent on coming to our county to commit crime.
You may also want to watch:
“We know who the drug dealers are, we know where they operate, who they associate with and even the vehicles they drive. It is only a matter of time before you can expect to be arrested by us.
“We will not stop in our relentless pursuit.”
- 1 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 2 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 3 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 4 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 5 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 6 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 7 Boiling Point: The film shot in one take inside a Hackney restaurant
- 8 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 9 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 10 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington