Homerton stab victim released from hospital.
Morning Lane victim not seriously hurt.
AN AIR ambulanbce was called to a Hackney road after a young man was stabbed.
The victim, 23, was found in Morning Lane at around 5pm on Sunday October 3 having been attacked with a blade.
The London Ambulance service arrived shortly after and treated him at the scene before he was taken to an East London hospital.The victim suffered minimal injuries and was released on the same day.
A portion of Morning Lane was cordoned off while a police forensic team erected a tent and conducted a search for evidence.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call Crimestoppers in comiplete confidence on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 8 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 9 Police divers search for man who fell from boat into freezing River Lea
- 10 Woman arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed