Homerton stab victim released from hospital.
Morning Lane victim not seriously hurt.
AN AIR ambulanbce was called to a Hackney road after a young man was stabbed.
The victim, 23, was found in Morning Lane at around 5pm on Sunday October 3 having been attacked with a blade.
The London Ambulance service arrived shortly after and treated him at the scene before he was taken to an East London hospital.The victim suffered minimal injuries and was released on the same day.
A portion of Morning Lane was cordoned off while a police forensic team erected a tent and conducted a search for evidence.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call Crimestoppers in comiplete confidence on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 4 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 8 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images