Homerton stab victim released from hospital.
Morning Lane victim not seriously hurt.
AN AIR ambulanbce was called to a Hackney road after a young man was stabbed.
The victim, 23, was found in Morning Lane at around 5pm on Sunday October 3 having been attacked with a blade.
The London Ambulance service arrived shortly after and treated him at the scene before he was taken to an East London hospital.The victim suffered minimal injuries and was released on the same day.
A portion of Morning Lane was cordoned off while a police forensic team erected a tent and conducted a search for evidence.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call Crimestoppers in comiplete confidence on 0800 555 111.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 3 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 6 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 7 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 8 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'
- 9 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 10 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta