Homerton stabbing: Man chased and knifed by gang is fighting for his life
- Credit: Archant
A man who was chased and stabbed repeatedly by a gang of thugs is fighting for his life in hospital.
Police and the London Ambulance Service raced to the scene in Harrowgate Road, Homerton, last night just after 6pm.
The victim, a man in his 20s, was found suffering a “number of stab wounds” according to Scotland Yard.
He is in an east London hospital with “life-threatening injuries”.
A spokesman for the Met said: “At this early stage detectives believe that the victim was chased by a number of individuals before being stabbed. They made off from the scene shortly afterwards.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are now appealing for witnesses. Anyone who witnessed the stabbing or has any information is asked to call detectives at Hackney CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Another man, in his 30s, was left fighting for his life after he was stabbed in Kingsland High Street, Dalston, at 5am on Sunday. He has since pulled through, and is recovering in hospital.
- 1 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 2 Undercover Met officers may have infiltrated Hackney CND
- 3 Decision to demolish 'irreplaceable' community hall in Hackney on hold
- 4 Stoke Newington restauranteur's father becomes Dementia Friend at 101
- 5 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 6 Mural competition launched for Homerton green corridor
- 7 Hackney Travellers campaign to move back to Olympic site
- 8 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 9 'It’s scandalous': Hackney LTN's £4m in fines in 18 months
- 10 No queues or check outs at Dalston's new Amazon Fresh store