Hoxton stabbing: Boy, 12, arrested on suspicion of knifing 13-year-old
A 12-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of stabbing a 13-year-old.
Police were called to the scene in Kingsland Road at 4.55pm yesterday, at the junction with Whiston Road, to reports of a boy suffering from a stab injury.
The victim was rushed to hospital where he is still being treated.
His injuries are not life-threatening, according to Scotland Yard.
A 12-year old boy later attended an east London police station. He was arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm with intent.
You may also want to watch:
Scotland Yard could not say whether he had been remanded in custody or released on bail.
Police are appealing for witnesses. Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 2 Nuisance drinkers in Hackney to be fined under new order
- 3 Calls to boycott Museum of Home until Geffrye statue falls
- 4 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 7 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 8 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 9 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 10 Trick or Eat returns to help Hackney Foodbank