Jewish 13-year-old reports racist abuse on bus in Stamford Hill
- Credit: Shomrim Stamford Hill
A 13-year-old has reported becoming the victim of antisemitic abuse in Stamford Hill.
On June 14 at about 1.20pm, a teenager reported that he was on the upper deck of a 254 bus in Braydon Road when a man stood up and shouted racist abuse.
Police officers were called and found the teenager taking refuge at a friend’s house nearby.
No one has been arrested.
Shomrim, a voluntary neighbourhood watch which specialises in supporting the victims of hate crime, highlighted the incident on Twitter.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the police on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, using reference 4044/14/06/20.
- 1 'The pressure is intense': Hoxton vegan chef competes in Great British Menu
- 2 London Fields: Woman's cheekbone fractured in broad daylight attack
- 3 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street forces Moorfields Eye Hospital to close
- 4 What can open in Hackney when lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 5 All you need to know about the Hackney by-elections on May 6
- 6 Hackney New School to complain to Ofcom over damning ITV report
- 7 London Assembly election 2021: Meet the north east candidates
- 8 Anti-LTN independent candidates deny creating new political party
- 9 Doctors 'concerned' patients' health will suffer due to non-Covid backlog
- 10 Teenagers shot and stabbed in Hackney