Joshua White: Third teen charged with murder of Homerton man on Frampton Park Estate
- Credit: police
A third teenager has been charged with the murder of Homerton man Josuha White, who was stabbed to death on the Frampton Park Estate in April.
David Kerrigan, 19, of Clapton, appeared at the Old Bailey yesterday having been extradited from Ireland.
Joshua, 29, died in hospital after being stabbed through the heart in Frampton Park Road on the afternoon of April 26.
It was the first of two stabbings within minutes of each other that day. Another man in his 20s was stabbed in Wilton Way, Hackney Central.
Three others have already been charged in connection with his death. Taylar Isaac, 18, of Homerton, is accused of murder, a 16-year-old boy, also from Homerton, is accused of murder and possession of an offensive weapon and Harley McGivern, 18, of Hackney, has been charged with conspiracy to murder and assisting an offender.
You may also want to watch:
They are set to go on trial in March.
- 1 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 2 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 3 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 4 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 5 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 6 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 7 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 8 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 9 Hackney writer creates web series to deter young people from "street life"
- 10 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12