Joshua White: Third teen charged with murder of Homerton man on Frampton Park Estate
- Credit: police
A third teenager has been charged with the murder of Homerton man Josuha White, who was stabbed to death on the Frampton Park Estate in April.
David Kerrigan, 19, of Clapton, appeared at the Old Bailey yesterday having been extradited from Ireland.
Joshua, 29, died in hospital after being stabbed through the heart in Frampton Park Road on the afternoon of April 26.
It was the first of two stabbings within minutes of each other that day. Another man in his 20s was stabbed in Wilton Way, Hackney Central.
Three others have already been charged in connection with his death. Taylar Isaac, 18, of Homerton, is accused of murder, a 16-year-old boy, also from Homerton, is accused of murder and possession of an offensive weapon and Harley McGivern, 18, of Hackney, has been charged with conspiracy to murder and assisting an offender.
You may also want to watch:
They are set to go on trial in March.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 3 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 4 Community lifelines: Volunteer 'superheroes' feed Hackney people in need
- 5 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 6 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 7 Parents raise thousands for home-learning supplies in Hackney and London
- 8 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 9 Sawing-in-half trick reaches century since first show in Finsbury Park
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse