Kingsland Road shooting: Injured man found in De Beauvoir Square
- Credit: Google Streetview
A 20-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a 27-year-old was shot in Dalston.
Armed police swooped on Kingsland Road at 1am yesterday morning after reports shots had been fired.
The victim was found suffering gunshot injuries in De Beauvoir Square.
He was taken to an east London hospital where he remains in a stable condition, Scotland Yard said.
A 20-year-old man was arrested nearby on suspicion of attempted murder and remains in custody at an east London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries continue to establish the exact scene of the shooting.
Anyone with information should call 101 quoting reference 517/22 July.
- 1 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 2 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 3 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 4 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 5 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 6 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 7 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 8 New photography book celebrates Hackney’s residents of all ages
- 9 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 10 Hackney writer creates web series to deter young people from "street life"