Kingsland Road shooting: Injured man found in De Beauvoir Square
- Credit: Google Streetview
A 20-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a 27-year-old was shot in Dalston.
Armed police swooped on Kingsland Road at 1am yesterday morning after reports shots had been fired.
The victim was found suffering gunshot injuries in De Beauvoir Square.
He was taken to an east London hospital where he remains in a stable condition, Scotland Yard said.
A 20-year-old man was arrested nearby on suspicion of attempted murder and remains in custody at an east London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries continue to establish the exact scene of the shooting.
Anyone with information should call 101 quoting reference 517/22 July.
- 1 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 2 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 3 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 4 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 5 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 6 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Planet Organic to open in Broadway Market despite thousands of signatures in protest
- 9 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 10 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing