Kingsmead Estate stabbing: Two men arrested on suspicion of attempted murder
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a man was stabbed multiple times in Homerton.
Police are appealing for witnesses and information following the attack on November 15 at 11am.
A 25-year-old man is believed to have been attacked in Kingsmead Way and was found collapsed on the Kingsmead Estate.
Two men - aged 19 and 23 - have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, and have been bailed until mid-December pending further enquiries.
Det Const Sean Glas who is leading the investigation said: “Thankfully the victim is recovering from his injuries but this incident could have had much more serious consequences.
You may also want to watch:
“I am appealing for anyone who witnessed this attack or the events surrounding this attack to come forward and speak to police.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 quoting CAD 2466/15Nov or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 Hackney police commander calls on community to "play its part" in crime prevention
- 5 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 6 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 7 Newington Green's Meeting House to stream concert series for Mary Wollstonecraft's 262nd Birthday
- 8 Calls for black women's voices to also be heard in light of Sarah Everard death
- 9 ‘We are still human’: homeless households speak out over living conditions
- 10 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space