Kingsmead Estate stabbing: Two men arrested on suspicion of attempted murder
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a man was stabbed multiple times in Homerton.
Police are appealing for witnesses and information following the attack on November 15 at 11am.
A 25-year-old man is believed to have been attacked in Kingsmead Way and was found collapsed on the Kingsmead Estate.
Two men - aged 19 and 23 - have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, and have been bailed until mid-December pending further enquiries.
Det Const Sean Glas who is leading the investigation said: “Thankfully the victim is recovering from his injuries but this incident could have had much more serious consequences.
You may also want to watch:
“I am appealing for anyone who witnessed this attack or the events surrounding this attack to come forward and speak to police.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 quoting CAD 2466/15Nov or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Police divers search for man who fell from boat into freezing River Lea