Lauric Lebato: Man charged with murder of aspiring fashion designer from Manor House
- Credit: PA
A 20-year-old man has been charged with the murder of Lauric Lebato from Manor House.
Aspiring fashion designer Lauric, 22, was stabbed to death in the early hours of Saturday morning after a party in Leicester city centre.
Sulaiman Sillah, of Bateman Road, Leicester, has been charged with his murder and also faces charges of violent disorder and possession of an offensive weapon.
He will appear at Leicester Magistrates’ Court today.
Two other men, aged 19 and 20, who were arrested at the same time as Sillah on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon, have been released on bail.
You may also want to watch:
They have been released with no further action for violent disorder.
- 1 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 2 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 5 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 6 Hackney people encouraged to shop local for April 12 reopening
- 7 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 9 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 10 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs