Lauric Lebato: Man charged with murder of aspiring fashion designer from Manor House
- Credit: PA
A 20-year-old man has been charged with the murder of Lauric Lebato from Manor House.
Aspiring fashion designer Lauric, 22, was stabbed to death in the early hours of Saturday morning after a party in Leicester city centre.
Sulaiman Sillah, of Bateman Road, Leicester, has been charged with his murder and also faces charges of violent disorder and possession of an offensive weapon.
He will appear at Leicester Magistrates’ Court today.
Two other men, aged 19 and 20, who were arrested at the same time as Sillah on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon, have been released on bail.
You may also want to watch:
They have been released with no further action for violent disorder.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 3 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 4 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 5 £3m Hackney Central station revamp begins
- 6 Scenes from Ridley Road Market during lockdown captured by photographer
- 7 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 8 Calling anyone born on this day in 1982 for a documentary
- 9 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 10 Twenty-five firefighters put out blaze at a Hackney shop