Lauric Lebato: Man charged with murder of aspiring fashion designer from Manor House
- Credit: PA
A 20-year-old man has been charged with the murder of Lauric Lebato from Manor House.
Aspiring fashion designer Lauric, 22, was stabbed to death in the early hours of Saturday morning after a party in Leicester city centre.
Sulaiman Sillah, of Bateman Road, Leicester, has been charged with his murder and also faces charges of violent disorder and possession of an offensive weapon.
He will appear at Leicester Magistrates’ Court today.
Two other men, aged 19 and 20, who were arrested at the same time as Sillah on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon, have been released on bail.
You may also want to watch:
They have been released with no further action for violent disorder.
- 1 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 2 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 3 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 6 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 7 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 8 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 9 Hackney postal voters urged to reapply after cyber-attack