Lower Clapton bus stabbing: Three boys charged with GBH after teen attacked in Clapton Common
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers have been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent after a boy was stabbed on a bus travelling through Clapton Common.
A boy, believed to be in his mid-teens, was found with stab wounds at the junction with Castlewood Road in the afternoon of February 6.
A 15-year-old boy, a 16-year-old boy and a 17-year-old boy have all been charged at Stratford Youth Court.
They will appear at Wood Green Crown Court in March.
Pictures from the scene two weeks ago showed an ambulance in the street and a cluster of medics working on the victim.
You may also want to watch:
Police taped off the street for hours after the attack.
Anyone with information can call police on 101.
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Hackney remembers Prince Philip after his passing at age 99
- 4 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 8 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 9 "Horrific" extent of River Lea plastic pollution at Hackney Marshes
- 10 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school