Lower Clapton bus stabbing: Three boys charged with GBH after teen attacked in Clapton Common
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers have been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent after a boy was stabbed on a bus travelling through Clapton Common.
A boy, believed to be in his mid-teens, was found with stab wounds at the junction with Castlewood Road in the afternoon of February 6.
A 15-year-old boy, a 16-year-old boy and a 17-year-old boy have all been charged at Stratford Youth Court.
They will appear at Wood Green Crown Court in March.
Pictures from the scene two weeks ago showed an ambulance in the street and a cluster of medics working on the victim.
You may also want to watch:
Police taped off the street for hours after the attack.
Anyone with information can call police on 101.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 8 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 9 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 10 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared