Lower Clapton bus stabbing: Three boys charged with GBH after teen attacked in Clapton Common
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers have been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent after a boy was stabbed on a bus travelling through Clapton Common.
A boy, believed to be in his mid-teens, was found with stab wounds at the junction with Castlewood Road in the afternoon of February 6.
A 15-year-old boy, a 16-year-old boy and a 17-year-old boy have all been charged at Stratford Youth Court.
They will appear at Wood Green Crown Court in March.
Pictures from the scene two weeks ago showed an ambulance in the street and a cluster of medics working on the victim.
Police taped off the street for hours after the attack.
Anyone with information can call police on 101.
- 1 Jailed: 'Evil' Dalston rapist who tried to flee country by Eurostar
- 2 Boxpark reveals plans for Shoreditch rooftop garden
- 3 Half a million Mare Street flat to be auctioned for investment
- 4 MP Meg Hillier urges people to book boosters amid Omicron spread
- 5 Stoke Newington residents go without running water for days
- 6 Free Movember 'shave down' at Hackney salon
- 7 Masks, PCR tests and boosters: New measures to combat Omicron variant
- 8 A fan of brussels sprouts? Then you'll love this Hoxton restaurant
- 9 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 10 Great Christmas markets in and around north London