Lower Clapton bus stabbing: Three boys charged with GBH after teen attacked in Clapton Common
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers have been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent after a boy was stabbed on a bus travelling through Clapton Common.
A boy, believed to be in his mid-teens, was found with stab wounds at the junction with Castlewood Road in the afternoon of February 6.
A 15-year-old boy, a 16-year-old boy and a 17-year-old boy have all been charged at Stratford Youth Court.
They will appear at Wood Green Crown Court in March.
Pictures from the scene two weeks ago showed an ambulance in the street and a cluster of medics working on the victim.
You may also want to watch:
Police taped off the street for hours after the attack.
Anyone with information can call police on 101.
- 1 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 2 Fatal Gillett Square shooting shines spotlight on crime hotspot
- 3 Patrick Anzy: Two arrests in Dalston fatal shooting investigation
- 4 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 5 Pub managers in Hackney tell how life is since lockdown eased
- 6 What can open in Hackney when lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 7 Hackney's Miss London makes it to Miss England final
- 8 Man dies after reports of shooting in Dalston
- 9 Dalston shooting victim named by police
- 10 London Fields: Woman's cheekbone fractured in broad daylight attack