Man charged after Dalston shooting
- Credit: Google Maps
A man has been charged in connection with the shooting of three men in Dalston.
At about 9.15pm on Monday night (December 14), Met Police officers were called to Middleton Road to reports of a shooting, finding three men injured.
All three were taken to hospital, two with minor injuries, but another person with a head injury who remains in a critical but stable condition.
On Wednesday (December 16), officers charged Reuel Briscoe, 28, of no fixed address, with five counts of attempted murder and one count of possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
He is due to appear in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court today (December 17).
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can contact police by calling 101 with reference Cad 7439/14Dec.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'The pressure is intense': Hoxton vegan chef competes in Great British Menu
- 2 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 3 What can open in Hackney when lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 4 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 5 London Fields: Woman's cheekbone fractured in broad daylight attack
- 6 All you need to know about the Hackney by-elections on May 6
- 7 Election 2021: Hackney by-election results revealed
- 8 Hackney New School to complain to Ofcom over damning ITV report
- 9 Anti-LTN independent candidates deny creating new political party
- 10 'Arrested for being on my balcony', a young black man speaks out