Man charged after Dalston shooting
- Credit: Google Maps
A man has been charged in connection with the shooting of three men in Dalston.
At about 9.15pm on Monday night (December 14), Met Police officers were called to Middleton Road to reports of a shooting, finding three men injured.
All three were taken to hospital, two with minor injuries, but another person with a head injury who remains in a critical but stable condition.
On Wednesday (December 16), officers charged Reuel Briscoe, 28, of no fixed address, with five counts of attempted murder and one count of possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
He is due to appear in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court today (December 17).
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can contact police by calling 101 with reference Cad 7439/14Dec.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 2 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 3 More developers could lodge proposals for Hackney Central site
- 4 Two taken to hospital and driver arrested after car flips in Hackney
- 5 New Aldi opens with help from Hackney pupils and Olympian
- 6 Finsbury Park house to be transformed for ‘Halloween experience’
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 9 Woman battered Hackney Wetherspoons with axe as customers hid inside
- 10 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise