Man charged after Dalston shooting
- Credit: Google Maps
A man has been charged in connection with the shooting of three men in Dalston.
At about 9.15pm on Monday night (December 14), Met Police officers were called to Middleton Road to reports of a shooting, finding three men injured.
All three were taken to hospital, two with minor injuries, but another person with a head injury who remains in a critical but stable condition.
On Wednesday (December 16), officers charged Reuel Briscoe, 28, of no fixed address, with five counts of attempted murder and one count of possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
He is due to appear in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court today (December 17).
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can contact police by calling 101 with reference Cad 7439/14Dec.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 8 Woman arrested over London Fields shooting that left innocent bystander paralysed
- 9 Police divers search for man who fell from boat into freezing River Lea
- 10 Hackney gym owners fined £1,000 for breaching Covid rules