Man chased and stabbed before suspects stole his BMW in Hackney
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are appealing for information and witnesses after a man was chased, stabbed and had his BMW stolen in Hackney.
Police were called at around 5pm on Saturday to reports of a man being chased in Nightingale Road, Upper Clapton.
Officers found a 22-year-old man in the area with a stab wound to the arm, who was taken to an east London hospital for treatment. His injury is not life threatening.
Police believe the man was chased and attacked by several suspects after getting out of his car in Nightingale Road.
His car - a silver 1 Series BMW - was then stolen by one or more of the suspects.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicle has not been found, and officers are appealing for anyone who may have seen it to contact police.
The remaining suspects made off in a dark coloured car towards Brooke Road.
- 1 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 2 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
Anyone with information should call police on 020 7275 3403 or to remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Officers from Hackney CID are investigating. There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.