Man chased and stabbed before suspects stole his BMW in Hackney
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are appealing for information and witnesses after a man was chased, stabbed and had his BMW stolen in Hackney.
Police were called at around 5pm on Saturday to reports of a man being chased in Nightingale Road, Upper Clapton.
Officers found a 22-year-old man in the area with a stab wound to the arm, who was taken to an east London hospital for treatment. His injury is not life threatening.
Police believe the man was chased and attacked by several suspects after getting out of his car in Nightingale Road.
His car - a silver 1 Series BMW - was then stolen by one or more of the suspects.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicle has not been found, and officers are appealing for anyone who may have seen it to contact police.
The remaining suspects made off in a dark coloured car towards Brooke Road.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 7 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 8 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 9 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 10 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
Anyone with information should call police on 020 7275 3403 or to remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Officers from Hackney CID are investigating. There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.