Man chased and stabbed before suspects stole his BMW in Hackney
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are appealing for information and witnesses after a man was chased, stabbed and had his BMW stolen in Hackney.
Police were called at around 5pm on Saturday to reports of a man being chased in Nightingale Road, Upper Clapton.
Officers found a 22-year-old man in the area with a stab wound to the arm, who was taken to an east London hospital for treatment. His injury is not life threatening.
Police believe the man was chased and attacked by several suspects after getting out of his car in Nightingale Road.
His car - a silver 1 Series BMW - was then stolen by one or more of the suspects.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicle has not been found, and officers are appealing for anyone who may have seen it to contact police.
The remaining suspects made off in a dark coloured car towards Brooke Road.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 3 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 4 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 5 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 6 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Sistah Space launches charity shop to help domestic abuse survivors
- 9 Calling anyone born on this day in 1982 for a documentary
- 10 Twenty-five firefighters put out blaze at a Hackney shop
Anyone with information should call police on 020 7275 3403 or to remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Officers from Hackney CID are investigating. There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.