Man found dead in Woodberry Down ‘fell from a height’
- Credit: @999London
A man who was found dead on a street in Woodberry Down is thought to have “fallen from a height”.
Emergency services were called to Katherine Close just before 10pm on Saturday after passers-by came across the body of the man. Despite the efforts of doctors from London’s Air Ambulance and paramedics from the London Ambulance Service the man, who is thought to be in his 70s, could not be revived.
He was pronounced dead at the scene at 10.22pm.
The death was initially being treated as “unexplained”, but Scotland Yard now believes the man “fell from a height”.
His next of kin have been notified, and enquiries are ongoing to establish the circumstances.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests.
Any witnesses are asked to call 101 ref 7765/14nov.
- 1 Clapton: Hunt for metal pole after man badly injured
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Man wanted after alleged sexual offence in Hackney
- 4 How Hackney are you? Try our quiz
- 5 Drug dealer jailed for murder of Jay John after Dalston attack
- 6 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 7 Morning Lane council homes only possible 'if flats are sold' - says mayor
- 8 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 9 Parents protest plan to close children's centres in Hackney
- 10 Stevenage and Leyton Orient still searching for a victory after stalemate at the Lamex