Man in hospital after being found with ‘slash injuries’ in Green Lanes
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital today after being found with “slash injuries” in Green Lanes.
Police and medics were called to the scene at 11.30am, as was the London Air Ambulance, which landed in Clissold Park.
The man is believed to be in his 30s and Scotland Yard said his injuries are not life-threatening.
Police are not looking for anyone else in connection with the incident.
Onlooker Robin Lee said: “The medics were escorted by police up Green Lanes toward Harringay and one of the helicopter crew said there had been an ‘incident’ and they had to wait to see if the casualty needed to be air lifted to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
“About half-an-hour later an ambulance escorted by four or five police Land Rovers tears up Green Lanes and the helicopter takes off.”
- 1 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 2 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 3 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 4 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 6 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 7 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
- 9 Hackney remembers Prince Philip after his passing at age 99
- 10 Arsenal legend Kelly Smith says Williamson and Wubben-Moy have the chance to impress for Lionesses