Man in hospital after being found with ‘slash injuries’ in Green Lanes
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital today after being found with “slash injuries” in Green Lanes.
Police and medics were called to the scene at 11.30am, as was the London Air Ambulance, which landed in Clissold Park.
The man is believed to be in his 30s and Scotland Yard said his injuries are not life-threatening.
Police are not looking for anyone else in connection with the incident.
Onlooker Robin Lee said: “The medics were escorted by police up Green Lanes toward Harringay and one of the helicopter crew said there had been an ‘incident’ and they had to wait to see if the casualty needed to be air lifted to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
“About half-an-hour later an ambulance escorted by four or five police Land Rovers tears up Green Lanes and the helicopter takes off.”
- 1 Residents' parking spaces removed for Church Street LTN
- 2 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 3 Hackney's pie and mash house son featured on MasterChef
- 4 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 5 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 6 Hackney's Liam Dillion aims for vacant English super-featherweight title
- 7 Still no justice for Hackney flat party stabbing victim Elyon Poku
- 8 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 9 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 10 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's