Man in hospital after being found with ‘slash injuries’ in Green Lanes
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital today after being found with “slash injuries” in Green Lanes.
Police and medics were called to the scene at 11.30am, as was the London Air Ambulance, which landed in Clissold Park.
The man is believed to be in his 30s and Scotland Yard said his injuries are not life-threatening.
Police are not looking for anyone else in connection with the incident.
Onlooker Robin Lee said: “The medics were escorted by police up Green Lanes toward Harringay and one of the helicopter crew said there had been an ‘incident’ and they had to wait to see if the casualty needed to be air lifted to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
“About half-an-hour later an ambulance escorted by four or five police Land Rovers tears up Green Lanes and the helicopter takes off.”
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Hackney school pupils bag top spots in national architecture competition
- 7 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 8 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 9 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 10 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service