Man knocked unconscious in ‘vicious’ Stamford Hill road rage assault
- Credit: Archant
A man was knocked unconscious after being punched in the face during a “vicious” road rage assault this afternoon.
Police were called to Stamford Hill, near the junction with Egerton Road, just after 1.20pm.
The victim, in his 20s, had been involved in an altercation with another driver and was punched after getting out of his car.
The attacker fled the scene in his own car and the victim was treated by medics from Hatzola, the private ambulance service, before being taken to hospital with facial injuries.
The area’s volunteer-run Jewish neighbourhood watch group Shomrim tweeted to say the victim was in stable condition after the “vicious” assault which left him unconscious.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Hackney CID are investigating the attack. No arrest have been made.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 This isn't a funny column - Covid killed my father
- 4 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 5 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 6 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images