Man knocked unconscious in ‘vicious’ Stamford Hill road rage assault
- Credit: Archant
A man was knocked unconscious after being punched in the face during a “vicious” road rage assault this afternoon.
Police were called to Stamford Hill, near the junction with Egerton Road, just after 1.20pm.
The victim, in his 20s, had been involved in an altercation with another driver and was punched after getting out of his car.
The attacker fled the scene in his own car and the victim was treated by medics from Hatzola, the private ambulance service, before being taken to hospital with facial injuries.
The area’s volunteer-run Jewish neighbourhood watch group Shomrim tweeted to say the victim was in stable condition after the “vicious” assault which left him unconscious.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Hackney CID are investigating the attack. No arrest have been made.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hackney Wick bar and restaurant opens with Two More Years to go
- 2 Legendary east London graffiti pub to reopen after 26 years
- 3 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 4 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 5 Stamford Hill North and Shoreditch hardest hit during Covid waves
- 6 Residents report losing sleep over Broadway Market drinkers and idling minicab engines
- 7 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 8 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 9 Letter: Facilities needed to make LTNs work
- 10 Gone in 60 seconds: Watch as 'keyless' thief steals Hackney car