Man left fighting for his life after Dalston stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man was left fighting for his life after he was stabbed in Dalston in the early hours of yesterday morning.
Police raced to the scene in Kingsland High Street at 5.30am, and gave first aid to the victim, who is believed to be aged in his early 30s, before paramedics arrived.
London’s Air Ambulance was scrambled to the scene and the man was rushed to hospital.
Scotland Yard said the victim has since pulled through, and his condition is classed as “non-life threatening as of 5am this morning”.
Surrounding roads were taped off yesterday as police scoured the area.
You may also want to watch:
Hackney Officers posted on Twitter: “#ResponseE G1N GD20N call male with life threatening stab wound treated by #policemedic & @Ldn_Ambulance. Road closures in place. N16.”
Anyone with information should call Hackney CID via 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 2 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 3 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 4 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 5 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 8 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 9 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 10 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared