Man left fighting for his life after Dalston stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man was left fighting for his life after he was stabbed in Dalston in the early hours of yesterday morning.
Police raced to the scene in Kingsland High Street at 5.30am, and gave first aid to the victim, who is believed to be aged in his early 30s, before paramedics arrived.
London’s Air Ambulance was scrambled to the scene and the man was rushed to hospital.
Scotland Yard said the victim has since pulled through, and his condition is classed as “non-life threatening as of 5am this morning”.
Surrounding roads were taped off yesterday as police scoured the area.
You may also want to watch:
Hackney Officers posted on Twitter: “#ResponseE G1N GD20N call male with life threatening stab wound treated by #policemedic & @Ldn_Ambulance. Road closures in place. N16.”
Anyone with information should call Hackney CID via 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fears soft play centre Kidzmania could be at threat due to flats plan
- 2 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 3 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 4 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 5 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 6 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this weekend (September 25-56)
- 7 A sneak peak of what's in store for Black History Season in Hackney
- 8 Corbyn slams 'spy cops' in peace group as 'disgraceful interference'
- 9 Sadiq Khan urged to denounce £1.2bn Edmonton incinerator
- 10 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate