Man left fighting for his life after Dalston stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man was left fighting for his life after he was stabbed in Dalston in the early hours of yesterday morning.
Police raced to the scene in Kingsland High Street at 5.30am, and gave first aid to the victim, who is believed to be aged in his early 30s, before paramedics arrived.
London’s Air Ambulance was scrambled to the scene and the man was rushed to hospital.
Scotland Yard said the victim has since pulled through, and his condition is classed as “non-life threatening as of 5am this morning”.
Surrounding roads were taped off yesterday as police scoured the area.
You may also want to watch:
Hackney Officers posted on Twitter: “#ResponseE G1N GD20N call male with life threatening stab wound treated by #policemedic & @Ldn_Ambulance. Road closures in place. N16.”
Anyone with information should call Hackney CID via 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 4 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 7 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 8 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 9 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 10 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers