Man police want to speak to regarding alleged rape could live in North London
- Credit: Archant
Police have issued a photo of a man they would like to speak to after a woman was allegedly raped in a hotel bedroom in Brighton.
The 26-year-old victim, from London, travelled to the city with friends on Sunday July 7 and stayed at Legends Hotel that night.
When she returned home she contacted the Metropolitan Police to say she had been raped in her hotel bedroom in the early hours of Monday July 8.
Police have now released an image of a man who they believe is from North London who could have information about what happened at the hotel.
Det Const Paul Candy said: “We believe the man is from north London but we are keen to speak to anyone who recognises him or who knows where he could be.
You may also want to watch:
“If you know him please ask him to contact us.
“If you have seen him and know who he is please get in touch with us so we can speak to him about what happened.
- 1 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 2 Hackney Downs anti-vax camp cost £50,000 to remove
- 3 No shortage of energy for runners in the Hackney Half and 5K
- 4 Hackney Wick floating restaurant wins Catey award
- 5 'It could be a grim Christmas': Brexit blamed for Hackney fuel shortages
- 6 TV drama of fascism and resistance in Jewish East London
- 7 Mosaic unveiled near Finsbury Park station entrance at City North
- 8 Meet the Insta-famous Hackney café taking over your feed
- 9 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 10 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
“We want to get justice for the victim and need the public’s help.”
Anyone with information should call 101 quoting serial 1653 of 10/7, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.