Man stabbed in back in South Hackney
Victim recovering in hospital.
A MAN is recovering in hospital after he was stabbed in the back during a fight in South Hackney.
The victim, in his 30s, was found with multiple stab wounds in Kingshold Road at around 5.30am on Sunday November 21.
Police had originally been called to reports of a fight in Lauriston Road but officers and the London Ambulance Service found the man nearby and he was taken to hospital.
The victim’s condition is described as non-life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made but anyone with information should call Crimestoppers in confidence on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 2 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 4 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 5 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 6 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 7 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 8 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities