Man stabbed in back in South Hackney
Victim recovering in hospital.
A MAN is recovering in hospital after he was stabbed in the back during a fight in South Hackney.
The victim, in his 30s, was found with multiple stab wounds in Kingshold Road at around 5.30am on Sunday November 21.
Police had originally been called to reports of a fight in Lauriston Road but officers and the London Ambulance Service found the man nearby and he was taken to hospital.
The victim’s condition is described as non-life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made but anyone with information should call Crimestoppers in confidence on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 4 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 7 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 8 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 9 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 10 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff wants his side to impose themselves on Barrow