Dispersal order covering E5, E8 and N16 post codes implemented after Clarence Road stabbing
- Credit: @999London
A man in his 20s is being treated in hospital after he was stabbed in Clarence Road yesterday afternoon.
Police officers were called at 4.50pm after receiving reports of a male being attacked.
His condition is not thought to be life-threatening.
There have been no arrests and enquiries into the circumstances continue.
Anyone with information that could assist police is asked to call 101 ref CAD 6147.
You may also want to watch:
Because of several unlicensed music events which were held nearby in Hackney Downs park and Cecilia Road, police implemented a Section 35 dispersal zone from 9.20pm last night until 11am this morning to cover the E5, E8 and N16 postcodes.
Under Section 35 of the Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014, the police can direct anyone to leave an area based on a suspicion the are engaged in anti-social behaviour.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 7 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 8 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 9 Police divers search for man who fell from boat into freezing River Lea
- 10 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club