Dispersal order covering E5, E8 and N16 post codes implemented after Clarence Road stabbing
- Credit: @999London
A man in his 20s is being treated in hospital after he was stabbed in Clarence Road yesterday afternoon.
Police officers were called at 4.50pm after receiving reports of a male being attacked.
His condition is not thought to be life-threatening.
There have been no arrests and enquiries into the circumstances continue.
Anyone with information that could assist police is asked to call 101 ref CAD 6147.
You may also want to watch:
Because of several unlicensed music events which were held nearby in Hackney Downs park and Cecilia Road, police implemented a Section 35 dispersal zone from 9.20pm last night until 11am this morning to cover the E5, E8 and N16 postcodes.
Under Section 35 of the Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014, the police can direct anyone to leave an area based on a suspicion the are engaged in anti-social behaviour.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 3 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 6 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 7 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 8 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'
- 9 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 10 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens