Man stabbed in neck, back and arm in Hackney
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Police are appealing for information after a man sustained stab wounds to his neck, back and arm in Hackney.
Officers were initially called to Garnham Close, Stoke Newington at around 2.40am this morning (Sunday December 8) following reports of shots fired.
On arrival they could see no one and there was no evidence of a gun having been shot.
Officers were told about an hour later that a man in his 20s had attended a north London hospital with stab wounds to his neck, back and arm.
Police believe he sustained the injuries in the Garnham Close area.
You may also want to watch:
The man has since been discharged from hospital and is recovering.
Detectives from Trident Gang Crime Command are investigating.
- 1 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 2 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 3 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 7 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 8 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 9 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney
- 10 Former East Enders actor takes next career step as a film director
Anyone with information should contact Trident via 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
The incident happened just 500m from where a man was murdered on Tuesday morning after being stabbed three times in Oldfield Road.