Man stabbed in neck, back and arm in Hackney
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Police are appealing for information after a man sustained stab wounds to his neck, back and arm in Hackney.
Officers were initially called to Garnham Close, Stoke Newington at around 2.40am this morning (Sunday December 8) following reports of shots fired.
On arrival they could see no one and there was no evidence of a gun having been shot.
Officers were told about an hour later that a man in his 20s had attended a north London hospital with stab wounds to his neck, back and arm.
Police believe he sustained the injuries in the Garnham Close area.
The man has since been discharged from hospital and is recovering.
Detectives from Trident Gang Crime Command are investigating.
- 1 Arrests for violent disorder following Dalston moped operation
- 2 Footage appearing to show officer striking man in Dalston under review
- 3 Operation to crack down on Dalston street robberies erupted into 'violence'
- 4 Two teenagers arrested following stabbing of 16-year-old
- 5 Three men convicted for Dalston shooting
- 6 'A horrific attack': Man suffers critical head injuries from Shoreditch fight
- 7 Stoke Newington: Pret 'sorry' after staff tell indy café 'we'll steal your customers'
- 8 Hackney man wanted by Surrey Police
- 9 Jailed: Hackney man sentenced for fatal hit-and-run
- 10 Speeding driver who killed elderly man in hit and run found guilty
Anyone with information should contact Trident via 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
The incident happened just 500m from where a man was murdered on Tuesday morning after being stabbed three times in Oldfield Road.