Man stabbed in neck, back and arm in Hackney
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Police are appealing for information after a man sustained stab wounds to his neck, back and arm in Hackney.
Officers were initially called to Garnham Close, Stoke Newington at around 2.40am this morning (Sunday December 8) following reports of shots fired.
On arrival they could see no one and there was no evidence of a gun having been shot.
Officers were told about an hour later that a man in his 20s had attended a north London hospital with stab wounds to his neck, back and arm.
Police believe he sustained the injuries in the Garnham Close area.
You may also want to watch:
The man has since been discharged from hospital and is recovering.
Detectives from Trident Gang Crime Command are investigating.
- 1 Residents' parking spaces removed for Church Street LTN
- 2 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 3 Hackney's pie and mash house son featured on MasterChef
- 4 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 5 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 6 Hackney's Liam Dillion aims for vacant English super-featherweight title
- 7 Still no justice for Hackney flat party stabbing victim Elyon Poku
- 8 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 9 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 10 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's
Anyone with information should contact Trident via 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
The incident happened just 500m from where a man was murdered on Tuesday morning after being stabbed three times in Oldfield Road.