Upper Clapton stabbing: Man, 21, in hospital after Rossendale Street attack
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old man was stabbed in Rossendale Street, Upper Clapton, last night.
Police and medics from the London Ambulance Service were on the scene just after 8pm.
The man was treated in hospital.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening, Scotland Yard said this morning.
Officers are investigating but have yet to arrest anyone.
You may also want to watch:
The stabbing happened yards from Ettrick House, where a man was critically injured in August last year after falling from a fourth-floor window. Two people were subsequently arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.
Were you in Rossendale Street last night? Call the news desk on 020 7433 0100.
- 1 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 2 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 3 NEU members continue strike action at Leaways
- 4 Lottery winners build nesting boxes for Woodberry Wetlands birds
- 5 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 6 Leyton Orient seal win over Barrow to move just one point off the play-offs
- 7 Hackney resident urges women to consider careers in construction
- 8 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 9 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff wants his side to impose themselves on Barrow
- 10 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year