Upper Clapton stabbing: Man, 21, in hospital after Rossendale Street attack
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old man was stabbed in Rossendale Street, Upper Clapton, last night.
Police and medics from the London Ambulance Service were on the scene just after 8pm.
The man was treated in hospital.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening, Scotland Yard said this morning.
Officers are investigating but have yet to arrest anyone.
You may also want to watch:
The stabbing happened yards from Ettrick House, where a man was critically injured in August last year after falling from a fourth-floor window. Two people were subsequently arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.
Were you in Rossendale Street last night? Call the news desk on 020 7433 0100.
- 1 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 2 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 6 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 7 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 8 Homerton High Street attack: Man in his 50s stabbed in the back
- 9 Police divers search for man who fell from boat into freezing River Lea
- 10 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club