Upper Clapton stabbing: Man, 21, in hospital after Rossendale Street attack
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old man was stabbed in Rossendale Street, Upper Clapton, last night.
Police and medics from the London Ambulance Service were on the scene just after 8pm.
The man was treated in hospital.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening, Scotland Yard said this morning.
Officers are investigating but have yet to arrest anyone.
You may also want to watch:
The stabbing happened yards from Ettrick House, where a man was critically injured in August last year after falling from a fourth-floor window. Two people were subsequently arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.
Were you in Rossendale Street last night? Call the news desk on 020 7433 0100.
- 1 Hackney acid attack: Man charged over 2019 assault which left two with life-changing injuries
- 2 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 3 Undercover Met officers may have infiltrated Hackney CND
- 4 Decision to demolish 'irreplaceable' community hall in Hackney on hold
- 5 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 6 Stoke Newington restauranteur's father becomes Dementia Friend at 101
- 7 'It’s scandalous': Hackney LTN's £4m in fines in 18 months
- 8 Thousands oppose Stoke Newington Church Street bus gate
- 9 Man who punched pregnant woman in Stamford Hill convicted
- 10 Hackney Travellers campaign to move back to Olympic site