Man wanted by police after Hoxton pubgoer has glass smashed in his face
- Credit: Archant
A man had a pint glass smashed in his face for no reason while playing darts in a Hoxton pub.
The victim, 27, was with a friend when another customer picked up a glass from the bar and attacked him with it. He was left needing stitches to a gash on his face.
The attack took place at 7.45pm on April 13 in the Three Crowns, East Road.
Police say it was captured on CCTV but “extensive enquiries” mean the attacker has still not been identified almost six months on.
Scotland Yard has now decided to circulate an image of a man they want to speak to over the incident. He is white and in his late 30s.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses or anyone with any information can call detectives at Hackney CID on 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC.
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000
- 2 Vacant Grade I-listed Shoreditch church to be restored and revamped
- 3 £5.75m investment agreed for "historic" Clapton leisure centre
- 4 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 5 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 6 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 7 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 8 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 9 Jailed: Cyclist who rode off after fatal collision with 'gentleman', 72
- 10 Hackney residents plan to make noise for more representative voting systems