Wanted: Man known to commit offences on train and tube network
- Credit: Met Police
A man known to commit offences on the train and tube network is wanted urgently by police.
Mohammed Shahid Ali is wanted on a recall to prison having failed to comply with the conditions of his release.
Police say the 38-year-old should not be approached and may pose a risk to the public and young children.
Ali had been living in the Newham area, though his last known location was Tilbury.
He is known to frequent Victoria Park and the City of London.
The wanted man also has wider links to Essex, Kent, Norfolk and Suffolk.
Ali has a thick beard and receding hair which is grey/curly and messy on the sides.
- 1 Man in 'life-threatening' condition after Hackney shooting
- 2 London among areas where drought is declared
- 3 Polio virus found in Hackney as vaccine rollout announced
- 4 Hackney brain tumour patient mum raises money for hospice
- 5 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
- 6 'The grim history of London's water supply'
- 7 Ongoing gas leak after fire and explosion in Shoreditch
- 8 'Hello Mum' - WhatsApp scammers posing as children steal over £1.5m
- 9 Cost of living crisis: What to do if you can't pay your bills
- 10 Hospital trust bucks national trend by recruiting more UK medical staff
He typically wears a woolly hat, navy blue jogging bottoms, black jacket and red/white trainers.
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Ali should call police on 999 immediately.
Those with information are asked to call 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC, quoting reference CAD 3579/13JAN.
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.