Man wanted over brutal attack at London Fields station that left woman with broken nose
- Credit: Archant
This man is wanted by police after a woman was punched in the face and left with a broken nose at London Fields station.
The victim and her friend were trying to go into the station at 10.30pm on May 26 when a man blocked their way. They asked him to move and an argument followed so they decided to get a taxi instead.
But when they tried to walk off, the man pushed one of the women.
When her friend intervened he punched her in the face, breaking her nose and causing a cut under her eye, which required stitches.
The victim has since undergone reconstructive surgery on her nose.
You may also want to watch:
British Transport Police officers want to speak to the man in the image over the attack and have urged anyone who knows him to get in touch.
Anyone with information can contact BTP by calling 0800 40 50 40 or texting 61016, with reference 699 of 26 May.
- 1 Haggerston tenants 'in the dark' after scaffolding left up for a year
- 2 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 3 Mare Street Narroway see's queues for Primark and independent shops reopen on April 12
- 4 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta
- 5 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 6 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 7 New Exhibition celebrates Hackney scenes
- 8 Hackney welcomes back eager gym-goers and swimmers
- 9 Delivery service helps local shops in Hackney, Islington and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12