Man wanted over brutal attack at London Fields station that left woman with broken nose
- Credit: Archant
This man is wanted by police after a woman was punched in the face and left with a broken nose at London Fields station.
The victim and her friend were trying to go into the station at 10.30pm on May 26 when a man blocked their way. They asked him to move and an argument followed so they decided to get a taxi instead.
But when they tried to walk off, the man pushed one of the women.
When her friend intervened he punched her in the face, breaking her nose and causing a cut under her eye, which required stitches.
The victim has since undergone reconstructive surgery on her nose.
You may also want to watch:
British Transport Police officers want to speak to the man in the image over the attack and have urged anyone who knows him to get in touch.
Anyone with information can contact BTP by calling 0800 40 50 40 or texting 61016, with reference 699 of 26 May.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 3 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 4 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 5 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 6 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Sistah Space launches charity shop to help domestic abuse survivors
- 9 Calling anyone born on this day in 1982 for a documentary
- 10 Twenty-five firefighters put out blaze at a Hackney shop