Man wanted over brutal attack at London Fields station that left woman with broken nose
- Credit: Archant
This man is wanted by police after a woman was punched in the face and left with a broken nose at London Fields station.
The victim and her friend were trying to go into the station at 10.30pm on May 26 when a man blocked their way. They asked him to move and an argument followed so they decided to get a taxi instead.
But when they tried to walk off, the man pushed one of the women.
When her friend intervened he punched her in the face, breaking her nose and causing a cut under her eye, which required stitches.
The victim has since undergone reconstructive surgery on her nose.
You may also want to watch:
British Transport Police officers want to speak to the man in the image over the attack and have urged anyone who knows him to get in touch.
Anyone with information can contact BTP by calling 0800 40 50 40 or texting 61016, with reference 699 of 26 May.
- 1 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 2 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 3 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 4 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 5 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 8 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 9 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 10 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs