Mandeville Street fight: Two men arrested after two men shot and stabbed
- Credit: @999London
Two men have been arrested, after two men were stabbed and shot in Lower Clapton.
Police were called just after 1am in the early hours of Saturday morning to Mandeville Street, following reports of men fighting.
Officers were informed 20 minutes later that a 30-year-old man and a 31-year-old man had been taken to an east London hospital with stab and gunshot wounds.
Their injuries are being treated as linked to the earlier incident, according to Scotland Yard.
Neither men are believed to have sustained life-threatening injuries, but they both remain in hospital.
You may also want to watch:
A 30-year-old man and a 31-year-old man were arrested in connection with the incident and have been released under investigation.
Five people were shot in London over the weekend, with other incidents in Brixton and Croydon.
- 1 Students earn scholarships at top schools worth £150,000
- 2 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 3 'Heads need to roll', says domestic violence campaigner after 'reckless' council data blunder
- 4 Vacant Grade I-listed Shoreditch church to be restored and revamped
- 5 £5.75m investment agreed for "historic" Clapton leisure centre
- 6 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 7 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road
- 8 'It's like toilet', say Dalston residents who have had enough of broken locks, rats and scaffolding
- 9 Hackney residents plan to make noise for more representative voting systems
- 10 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney