Mandeville Street fight: Two men arrested after two men shot and stabbed
- Credit: @999London
Two men have been arrested, after two men were stabbed and shot in Lower Clapton.
Police were called just after 1am in the early hours of Saturday morning to Mandeville Street, following reports of men fighting.
Officers were informed 20 minutes later that a 30-year-old man and a 31-year-old man had been taken to an east London hospital with stab and gunshot wounds.
Their injuries are being treated as linked to the earlier incident, according to Scotland Yard.
Neither men are believed to have sustained life-threatening injuries, but they both remain in hospital.
You may also want to watch:
A 30-year-old man and a 31-year-old man were arrested in connection with the incident and have been released under investigation.
Five people were shot in London over the weekend, with other incidents in Brixton and Croydon.
- 1 Hackney road closures 'will cost lives', says volunteer ambulance service
- 2 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 3 Joint Covid patrols launched to ensure lockdown rules are followed
- 4 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 5 Covid-safe shared workspaces in Hackney on flexibility without formalities
- 6 'Common sense' prevails as Stamford Hill testing centre moved out of estate
- 7 Lockdown: Thirteen card players busted by police in Hackney social club
- 8 Stoke Newington School looks to raise £60K for student laptops
- 9 Homerton Hospital says 'stay home' after 'major incident' declared
- 10 Hackney gym owners fined £1,000 for breaching Covid rules