Missing South Hackney woman found
Member of public finds 80-year-old at Euston Bus Station.
AN elderly woman feared missing over the Christmas period has been found safe and sound.
Ena Drake, 80, went missing from her home in Balcorne Street, South Hackney, at around 8pm on Monday December 20.
Mrs Drake was found on Wednesday December 22 morning by a member of the public at Euston bus station.
Police were called and Mrs drake was brought home.
You may also want to watch:
Police would like to thank everyone for their help.
- 1 "Outcry" over fortnightly rubbish collection in Stamford Hill
- 2 Three men who went on stabbing spree in Hackney convicted of murder
- 3 Campaigners to protest at GP surgeries as outrage grows over US takeover
- 4 "Predator" jailed after sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Hackney bus
- 5 Reopening week saw “record-breaking” days at pubs in Hoxton
- 6 Three men charged following Hackney shooting
- 7 Hackney restaurant exhibits local artists with new art space
- 8 Hackney service remembers Prince Philip, 'rock of the nation'
- 9 Hackney volunteers tend to Overground station gardens
- 10 Hackney schoolgirl and actress Bukky Bakray wins Bafta