Missing South Hackney woman found
Member of public finds 80-year-old at Euston Bus Station.
AN elderly woman feared missing over the Christmas period has been found safe and sound.
Ena Drake, 80, went missing from her home in Balcorne Street, South Hackney, at around 8pm on Monday December 20.
Mrs Drake was found on Wednesday December 22 morning by a member of the public at Euston bus station.
Police were called and Mrs drake was brought home.
You may also want to watch:
Police would like to thank everyone for their help.
- 1 Prospect of £10K fine after Stamford Hill wedding
- 2 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 3 Investigation launched after Stamford Hill lockdown wedding
- 4 Hackney ‘poised’ to undertake school closures after drop in pupil numbers
- 5 Police seize lock and 'Rambo-style' knifes in London Fields
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 9 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 10 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images