Missing South Hackney woman found
Member of public finds 80-year-old at Euston Bus Station.
AN elderly woman feared missing over the Christmas period has been found safe and sound.
Ena Drake, 80, went missing from her home in Balcorne Street, South Hackney, at around 8pm on Monday December 20.
Mrs Drake was found on Wednesday December 22 morning by a member of the public at Euston bus station.
Police were called and Mrs drake was brought home.
You may also want to watch:
Police would like to thank everyone for their help.
- 1 'They don't care,' says Hackney family living in mould-infested property
- 2 How Homerton Hospital staff took on the virus in the first year of Covid
- 3 Hackney Wick bar and restaurant opens with Two More Years to go
- 4 Crowdfunder for Prodigy's Keith Flint mural to raise mental health awareness
- 5 New traffic measures as school brings pupils onto a single site
- 6 Stamford Hill North and Shoreditch hardest hit during Covid waves
- 7 Legendary east London graffiti pub to reopen after 26 years
- 8 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 9 Call for spare rooms and properties to help homeless people off the streets
- 10 Letter: Facilities needed to make LTNs work