Mohammed Shah Subhani: Police appeal over car found in Camden after announcing murder investigation
- Credit: Archant
Police have linked a murder investigation to “an argument” that took place in Robert Street, near Regent’s Park.
Hounslow man Mohammed Shah Subhani has been missing since May 7 this year.
Scotland Yard are now treating his disappearance as murder.
The police recovered a car - a white Audi Q3 - thought to be his in Camden on June 19. Officers think the vehicle's occupants were involved in an altercation in Robert Street at about 6.30 that evening.
Det Ch Insp. Noel McHugh said: "This news is obviously a tragic blow to Shah's family and has left them distraught. What adds to their anguish is not knowing what has happened to Shah and we continue to appeal for anyone with information to contact police."
You may also want to watch:
There is now a £20,000 reward for any information which helps police find either Mr Subhani or leads to the arrest and prosecution of anyone connected with his death.
Four men have so far been arrested, but there have been no charges as yet.
- 1 Massive drugs haul suspected to be worth over £1million seized in Hackney
- 2 Drug dealer who killed "beloved" Hackney father convicted
- 3 Anti-lockdown and vaccination camp remains in Hackney Downs after a week
- 4 Homerton gardens renamed to sever slave trader ties and celebrate community hero
- 5 Scenes from Ridley Road Market during lockdown captured by photographer
- 6 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 7 Hackney barber to Lebron James and Anthony Joshua has skills recognised
- 8 Calling anyone born on this day in 1982 for a documentary
- 9 Twenty-five firefighters put out blaze at a Hackney shop
- 10 £3m Hackney Central station revamp begins
Anyone with information is asked to either call police on 101, get in touch via Twitter @MetCC, or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or at crimestoppers-uk.org and quote Operation Rockton.