Moses Fadairo death: second man charged
- Credit: Archant
A second man has been charged by officers investigating the murder of Moses Fadairo.
Moses Fadairo was shot in the chest in Chatsworth Road, Lower Clapton, on the afternoon of September 26 and died at the scene.
Bradley Wynter, 28 of the Pembury Estate, Lower Clapton was arrested on Saturday, and charged the same day with assisting an offender and possession of a firearm.
He will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
Christopher Erunse, 27, from Greenwich, was arrested three days after the killing and charged with the murder of Moses Fadairo, as well as attempted murder and possession of a firearm.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear at the Old Bailey in December for a plea and case management hearing.
- 1 Hackney tenant who was left 'terrified' for years reaches court settlement
- 2 Lower Clapton blaze damages maisonette
- 3 Jealous Dalston murderer stabbed victim through his heart with scissors
- 4 Community lifelines: Volunteer 'superheroes' feed Hackney people in need
- 5 Parents raise thousands for home-learning supplies in Hackney and London
- 6 Empty Hoxton car parks and garages to be turned into homes
- 7 Police issue fines worth £15,000 after suspected illegal rave in Hackney
- 8 Sawing-in-half trick reaches century since first show in Finsbury Park
- 9 Hackney reviewing whether court ruling impacts low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 10 Hackney mother seeks compensation after living with mice infestation