Moses Fadairo death: second man charged
- Credit: Archant
A second man has been charged by officers investigating the murder of Moses Fadairo.
Moses Fadairo was shot in the chest in Chatsworth Road, Lower Clapton, on the afternoon of September 26 and died at the scene.
Bradley Wynter, 28 of the Pembury Estate, Lower Clapton was arrested on Saturday, and charged the same day with assisting an offender and possession of a firearm.
He will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
Christopher Erunse, 27, from Greenwich, was arrested three days after the killing and charged with the murder of Moses Fadairo, as well as attempted murder and possession of a firearm.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear at the Old Bailey in December for a plea and case management hearing.
- 1 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 2 Hackney's great beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 3 London's emergency services show support for LTNs
- 4 Community group crowdfunds to turn old Lea valley water depot into wild space
- 5 Campaign to keep Hackney Wick 'alive' with street art
- 6 Godwin Lawson's mum reflects on the ‘hardest call’ after son's fatal stabbing
- 7 Hoxton restaurant showcases menus by New City College student chefs
- 8 Garden of Lament, Covid, Ramadan, homing cats and Islamophobia
- 9 Hackney mum left with 'deep scars' after sexual assault at school
- 10 Police hunt Ilford man after shooting in Hackney