Moses Fadairo death: second man charged
- Credit: Archant
A second man has been charged by officers investigating the murder of Moses Fadairo.
Moses Fadairo was shot in the chest in Chatsworth Road, Lower Clapton, on the afternoon of September 26 and died at the scene.
Bradley Wynter, 28 of the Pembury Estate, Lower Clapton was arrested on Saturday, and charged the same day with assisting an offender and possession of a firearm.
He will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
Christopher Erunse, 27, from Greenwich, was arrested three days after the killing and charged with the murder of Moses Fadairo, as well as attempted murder and possession of a firearm.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear at the Old Bailey in December for a plea and case management hearing.
- 1 Residents' parking spaces removed for Church Street LTN
- 2 Hackney Half runners prepare for the fitness festival weekend
- 3 Hackney's pie and mash house son featured on MasterChef
- 4 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 5 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 6 Hackney's Liam Dillion aims for vacant English super-featherweight title
- 7 Still no justice for Hackney flat party stabbing victim Elyon Poku
- 8 Residents' thoughts on Stoke Newington Church Street LTN
- 9 McDonald's boycott backed by Diane Abbott, Hackney MP
- 10 Delivery couriers boycott Dalston McDonald's