Police appeal after Homerton shooting
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after two men were injured following a shooting in Homerton.
Officers were called at about 10:30pm on Saturday to reports of shots fired in Paragon Road.
On attending the scene no victims were found.
At about 11:30pm two men, aged in their 20s, attended an east London hospital with minor injuries.
They have since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made at this time.
Officers from the Trident and Area Crime Command are investigating.
- 1 Hackney surgery named GP Team of the Year
- 2 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 3 Covid fines worth £39K handed out in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 4 Campaigners launch legal challenge against Hackney LTNs
- 5 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 6 Jailed: 'Dangerous' Hackney predator found with 1,600 indecent child images
- 7 Union votes to strike over cuts at Hackney schools
- 8 Shop Local: Stoke Newington entrepreneur launches dog accessory business
- 9 Police appeal for help to trace wanted Dalston man
- 10 Hackney poet captures readers' lockdown turmoil in verse
Anyone with information is asked to contact officers on 020 8217 7378 or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.